∆ 55 ∆

Draco and Harry were walking down the hallway, going to eat breakfast when a furious Lucius stepped out of a room. He seemed to be in pain with Snape smirking at him.
,,How dare you use such a curse on me, Snape!" Lucius exclaimed a little too loudly.

          ,,The same way you were planning to use it on the boys."
,,Being gay is a sin and Merlin would never approve of it!"
,,No it's not, Lucius. Open your eyes."
,,Severus, you've gone mad!"
,,May have." Severus corrected and sent Lucius flying through a whole hallway, making Lucius bang his whole body against the wall.

          ,,What's going on, godfather?" Malfoy asked, letting Harry's pinky down. Harry's eyes almost burned at the loss of contact.
,,I just used cruciatus on your father, there's a certain man I need to speak to. You two be good, cause no trouble at the table." He said as he walked past them, grabbing Lucius Malfoy as if he was nothing and taking him to a place Draco knew by now.
He was taking Lucius to Salazar.

          ,,Well we might as well get going. Would you um, like to hold my hand Draco?"
,,As long as you're comfortable with that."
,,More than comfortable." Harry smiles and takes his lover's hand into his own.

          They come into the hall and everyone quiets down when they see the two enemies holding hands. Murmurs start echoing in the room very quickly as the duo sits at the Gryffindor table. As soon as Blaise sees this, he also sits with Gryffindors - escaping from Pansy's blabbering.

          ,,So..." No one dared to ask.
,,Yes we are together.  Yes it happened yesterday after the dance. Who has other questions?"
,,Draco did you just read their minds?"
,,Oh no, they were speaking to me and I'm the best at telepathy at the moment so I know what they're saying. They just didn't realize that when they're pointing a question at me, I will hear it since we have not yet been taught how to control this."
,,You're speaking of us as if we weren't here!" Ron exclaimed, mad at the blonde.

          ,,Oh, you are?" Draco remarked sarcastically but then chuckled. ,,Sorry, Ronald, couldn't pass up on the opportunity."
,,Okay so... You guys are.."
,,Gay? Yeah, I'm gayer though." Harry said, Draco only nodded - agreeing with the other.
,,He is."

          The day after this, was surprisingly calm. Leonore gave no homework, Snape only decided to make one simple potion with them, Farah has finally taught them how to protect their thoughts and Lupin was finally able to teach everyone how to cast a Patronus, even if a lot people knew already, there were still some that didn't.

          Surprisingly, Blaise had no trouble with Harry and Draco sleeping in one bed, in the same room as him. He only told them to keep it down if they have sex. They weren't going to, but it made both boys wonder what it would be like with each other, which led to Harry not being able to fall asleep from fantasizing too much.

          Let's say, the morning was hell.