∆ 60 ∆

Draco and Harry were holding hands, walking towards the dungeons where Severus and the rest were ready to meet them.
Harry was curious what Leonore had to say.

          They were now seated at the table, ready to hear what Leonore has to say.
She served dinner first and they ate it in a tense silence.

          ,,So, you may wonder why I have brought you here." Draco snickered and Harry glared at him for a second before looking back at her.
,,First I have to say a big sorry to Harry. My brother, Tom has caused you a lot of trouble and I'm ashamed of him. The scar will never fade and I know how painful must it be to look at it, everyday and be reminded of what has happened. But."

          Severus looked up at his lover. ,,Are you sure about this, Leonore?"
,,lndeed, I am."
,,Sure about what?" Lupin butted in.

          ,,I was brought back from death. It's a long story. I am the only wizard available to cast necromancy spells and curses. Or so I thought. Severus here, has offered to help. What I'm trying to say is... If you'd wish... I could bring your parents back."

          Remus quickly stepped in. ,,Mrs. Insolitus with all due respect, it's illegal to use such spells."
,,I'm well aware, Mr. Lupin. But family helps each other now don't they?"
,,What do you mean family?"
,,When you were born, a few months after that, Harry, your mother's best friend has died. I was actually murdered. I was quick enough to create a small horcrux of your mom. I know I sound evil right now, but I didn't want to leave her."
Severus was getting tense at the mention of Lily.

          ,,After Tom's doings, he almost killed me completely since Lily... you know. But she knew of my presence and the undying love she felt was from the both of us. I am your babysitter Harry. I knew my brother was coming for you, but he would have to destroy me first. So he did."
Harry's head was hurting by how much information just flooded into his mind.

          ,,After he almost killed Diggory and took your blood, I was awakened. He didn't want me back, I knew he didn't. But he didn't realize that once I feel his and your blood mix, I'll get stronger and will finally be able to leave hell and get a human form. I was in hiding for months, Harry. Only Severus knew. Not even Voldemort realized what he's done. The blood bond he's had with you faded away when he died but it didn't kill me as you were still alive."
Now it made sense why Severus cared so much for the black haired woman.

          ,,Wait what do you mean still alive?" Draco asked, curious.

          ,,Voldemort had little to almost no blood in his body. I had none. The potion he's made had Harry's blood + a certain plant I have yet to learn the name of, I only know it drains all of the person's blood away. It wasn't there intentionally for Voldemort, Severus was the one who put the recipe together. Which meant all of Tom's blood was drained and replaced with Harry's. This sadly happened to me as well. I'm only alive because Harry is."

          ,,Wow. So you're using him?" Remus asked but Sirius stopped him.
,,Sadly I am, fully unintentionally though. I never wanted this. And as you may see, I'm willing to sacrifice my life for Harry's parents since he has saved mine."
Remus nodded in understanding.

          ,,There are various reasons why I'd like to bring them back. For you, Harry, mostly. But there are a few other reasons too." She took a quick glance at everyone in the room. Sirius and Remus were just sitting there, blankly staring at her as if she was speaking an unknown language. Draco was squeezing Harry's hand very tightly.

          ,,I'd love to have my parents. Meet them. Can you really do that, Leonore?"
,,I can. But at a high price. The process of awakening takes time and.. A lot of energy. I may die because it's not only one, but two people I'll try to bring back. Severus may have offered help but I doubt, no offense, he's going to be able to do much. Us undead are naturally better at necromancy."

          ,,Do I have time to think of this? As much as I want my parents to be alive, I don't want to take professor Snape's lover away. I know how much my parents' death hurt me. I don't want anyone to suffer like I did."
Snape's corners of mouth slightly shifted up but he quickly regained his "composure".

          ,,You do. I'll have to find everything to do the process and get prepared for it. I also wish to ask one thing. May we do this after mine and Severus' wedding? If I'm going to truly die, I want him to know I'm always there."

          ,,If you die, will Harry have any kind of mark? After all, your blood runs in your veins." Draco asked and Severus seemed impressed with the smart question the blonde asked.

          ,,He will feel me die. That's for sure. I felt when my brother used Kedavra on him, I also felt my brother's pain when he did cast the Curse on Harry. I felt my brother die. That's how strong the blood connection is."

          ,,If you bring them back, how will you explain it? To everyone?" Sirius asked.
,,Don't worry, I and Severus have a plan on that already. We'll need to keep your parents hidden for a while though, I'll explain that once we're at that point, alright Harry?"
Harry nodded absentmindedly.

          ,,I need to get some fresh air." Harry said, grabbed Draco's arm and at normal pace walked out of the room. Draco knew what to do. Be quiet and let the boy think. But also, hold him as close as he can and assure him once in a while that everything will be alright.

          Even if it may be a lie, it helps, doesn't it?