∆ 25 ∆

When Draco came into the infirmary, he saw a sleeping raven haired boy, cuddled up with a pillow and covered from head to toe.

          He put orange juice and chocolate frogs onto a bed table with a single yellow tiny flower. It was his get well soon gift for Harry.

          Why did he lie to Harry about not coming? He wanted the boy to go to sleep.

          The sleeping boy shifted in his sleep but didn't wake up. Draco looked at the boy's bandaged arm that was sticking out of the bed.

          How come he didn't notice that before? He felt stupid. Self-centered almost. I mean, he was self-centered but he was trying to get rid of it.
Weasley said only some of the cuts and burns were self-induced.
No one was bullying Harry at school, Draco made sure of it.
The scars had to be from the muggles.

          Soon he heard and see Remus Lupin step inside of the room, quiet as a mouse.

          Draco only nodded his head in greeting, so he wouldn't wake up the injured boy.
After getting a good look at Harry, Remus sighed sadly.

          He gestured for Draco to come out of the room with him and Draco obeyed.

          As soon as they were out of the room, Lupin smiled at Draco.
,,Thanks for caring for the boy."
,,Don't thank me for something like that. It's foolish. Harry saved my life. Twice. Of course I care about him."

          Remus chuckled and patted the boy's shoulder and asked a question Draco was not prepared for and didn't know the answer to.
,,Is it truly only because he saved you?"