Chapter 5

~Jeno~

"Hey! No one's gonna touch the food before we say grace, alright!" Mark yelled, snatching a plate away from Yuta. "And that means you too, Yuta-hyung."

Yuta let out a whine, and collapsed in his seat. "But Mark! I've been waiting hours!" The elder complained.

Mark furrowed his eyebrows as he looked down to the Japanese. "Hyung, so has the rest of the pack, and the rest of the world. Do you know how many people go hungry per day? You can wait a measly ten minutes when it's nothing compared to-"

Yuta let out a loud groan which interrupted Mark. "Oh my god, nobody fucking cares Mark." Yuta said, rolling his eyes. Mark sent a glare to the elder, but just as he was going to reply, Taeil beat him to it. "Yuta! Don't curse, and let Mark say grace!" He scolded.

Mark stuck out his tongue only to have his side pinched by Yuta.

Suddenly, Xiaojun zipped by which caught my attention as well as Johnny's. Xiaojun was being chased by Yangyang, and Yangyang by Kunhang, and all three were yelling at each other for a different reason.

"Xiao Dejun give me my jacket right now!" Yangyang yelled, running after his boyfriend who began to quicken his pace. My eyes widened at the speed of the omega. Damn, that's one hella fast omega. I thought, allowing my head to follow Xiaojun.

"Nope!" The latter responded, quickly ducking under Jaehyun who was carrying a plate into the dinning room. "Only if Kunhang gives me back my cap!"

"Well I'm only giving back your cap if Yangyang gives me back my fucking underwear!" Kunhang shouted, jumping over Jisung who was tying his shoe.

The three continued to chase each other through the mansion, almost running into the elders who were busy bringing in food from the kitchen.

Kun, who was carrying a pot of rice in his hands, turned to the younger Chinese members. "Hey! XiaoHenYang! Stop running around the house before you run into someone!" The eldest ordered.

Obviously, the three didn't listen.

Jaehyun let out a cackle at the futile attempts of Kun. As he placed down the final plate of food, Jaehyun looked around with an arched eyebrow.

The latter let out a sigh. "Alright, where's Yukhei and Jungwoo?" Jaehyun asked, already regretting his question.

Doyoung appeared behind the younger with a grin on his face. "How much you wanna bet those two are fuc-"

"And now I don't wanna know." Jaehyun interrupted, slapping his forehead. He let out a long sigh as he dragged his hand down, his eyes landing on the young Jisung who was sitting with his phone. Jaehyun grinned.

The elder made his way over to the younger who was simply minding his own business, and put an arm around him. "Jisung-ah, can you do your hyung a favor?" Jaehyun asked, flashing a smile.

Jisung sent a glance to Jaehyun, put kept his eyes glued to his phone. "Hyung, I just heard Doyoung," The youngest commented.

Jaehyun let out a breath, seeing that his plan had failed. "Come on, do your favorite hyung a favor, please. Just this once." He begged, shaking Jisung's shoulder.