Chapter 14

~Jeno~

The day just had to look nice when I'm bitter. Fine God, be that way. I thought, narrowing my eyes as I looked to the extremely bright sky out my window. Outside was sunny, colorful and full of life while inside my bedroom was dreary, depressing and any other sad adjective that started with a D.

Closing the blinds, I dropped myself back on my bed which had grown too warm from my body heat. Narrowing my eyes once more, I sat up. I need a shower. I mentally groaned, ruffling my hair. I was completely unfazed when I didn't feel the wound that Yangyang had caused. One of the greatest perks of being supernatural.

Standing back up, with my knee bones cracking, I made my way towards the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my disheveled hair and baggy eyes. My gaze then went to the bath tub and moved back to my state of despair. As much as I wanted to shower, I didn't want to put in effort to remove my clothes, so I stood in front of the mirror contemplating life's purpose. Once I realized how long I stayed standing I ran a hand down my face. What's wrong with me. I thought, finally deciding to take my shirt off.

However, right before the material passed my shoulder, the front door burst open and the sound of staggered breaths and squeaking shoes followed behind.

Clenching my teeth, I slammed my hands on the countertop, and snapped my head to the side. "Not one fucking day!" I growled, stomping to the living room, mentally preparing to see what the three were doing.

What I saw definitely shocked me.

A huge brown werewolf stepped inside, carrying a bloody Yangyang on his back with Xiaojun sobbing behind him.

My brows furrowed, still processing what I was seeing, and I stood frozen in place.

The wolf lowered himself, letting Yangyang roll off his back which had become soaked with blood. Xiaojun slid to his lover, taking the youngest's head and placing it on his lap, trying his hardest to wake up him up. Xiaojun turned to look at me, his eyes swollen, red and full of unstoppable tears.

The wolf growled lowly, eyes piercing into mine as he slowly stepped in my direction, nails clicking on the floor. I knew exactly who it was, and it made me break from my frozen trance.

Transforming back into a human, Na Jaemin rose to his feet, staring at me the entire time with narrowed eyes. "You're always no help." He spat, sizing me. "Watching others suffer as you do nothing."

I was baffled. I was about to snap back, but Jaemin had already walked away, and began searching around through the kitchen cabinets.

I quickly followed him, getting angered as he snooped through my things. I roughly pulled him by his shoulder, turning the younger to face me. "Just what the hell do you think you're doing?!" I yelled.

Jaemin scoffed. "Looking for a candy bar." He replied sarcastically. Without wasting another second, the younger grabbed me by the collar, and threw me away from where he was looking. "Obviously a first aid kit you dumbass." He said, going back to his search.

I clenched my jaw, balling my hands into fists. Not in my fucking house. I mentally cursed. I grabbed Jaemin's hoodie and pulled him back, away from whatever he was doing. However, I wasn't expecting the younger to swing a fist at me. Luckily I was able to dodge, but his leg was already on its way up to nail me in the stomach. I doubled over, letting out a pained breath, but I used my position to tackle him outside of the kitchen and into a wall, causing a small crack to form.