Jealousy and Silence

I am just on my bed, relaxing. Listening to my new playlist. We were dismissed early by our prof and we have no training in the afternoon because Coach O had an appointment, hence the whole day training tomorrow.

I was surprised when my phone rang because it was connected to the speakers. But then, I smiled when I saw who the caller is.

"Hello, Love?" I greeted him.

"Love, I just got out of the classroom. Sorry, I wasn't able to reply immediately. Alam mo naman schedule ko today, I have a three-hour class. On my way na din sa next class ko sa kabilang building." He said.

"It's okay. I know how strict your prof is in that subject. You have the same prof as Madz, so I understand." I told him. That's the same prof that Maddie was stressing about every Thursday. Super strict daw kasi.

"Anyway, are you home na?"

"Yes, medjo kanina pa. I'm kinda resting to prepare myself for a whole day practice tomorrow."

"Oh, okay. You want me to come over and bring you food?"

"No na, Thirds. We both know I won't be able to rest when you're here. It's either we'll talk about many things or just make out." I said that while rolling my eyes. Because that's what really happens every time.

"Wow ha! Ang advance mo naman mag-isip!" He said laughing.

"Stop laughing. I know you."

"Oo na. Try lang naman. So, ano, final answer na? You really don't want me to come over and bring you food?" He said the last part with emphasis.

"Nice try, Ferdinand, but you can't bribe me with food today." I was half laughing when I said that. This guy thinks he can change my mind because of food ah. Well, today's not one of the many days he can do that.

"Okay. So, Love, do you mind if I'll go out with the guys later at BGC?" He asked.

"You don't have drills tomorrow?" I asked him. Well, their season is kinda far pa naman, but they still have these practices from time to time, most especially on weekends.

"None pa, Love, next week pa ulit since Coach Tab busy assisting sa training ng national team."

"Oh, okay. Kayo lang ba ng BEBOB?" Don't get me wrong, I trust Thirdy naman.It's just that some girls are going overboard sometimes when I'm not around. Sometimes when I'm around din talaga. Hindi ata nila ma-imagine kung paano matamaan ng Mikasa.

"That I am not sure, Love, since I guess the boys will invite other people din. But, promise, behave lang ako." He assured me.

"Okay. Just please be safe all the time and send me your whereabouts."

"Yes, Love, I will. I love you!"

"I love you, too. Sige na, go to your next class na, I'll sleep na din muna for a while."

"Okay, you rest well and prepare your whole being for your whole day training tomorrow."

"Yes, I will talaga! Sige na, you shouldn't be late. Bye, Loove!" I ended the call after that. Didn't let him talk na.

Then I received a message from him saying how unfair I am for not letting him speak before ending the call.

°°°°°

I woke up at almost 9:00 PM. Bawi na 'yung ibang times na I have to stay up late because of schoolwork then get up early because of training.

I heard my stomach grumble. Oh, right, I haven't eaten dinner yet. So I went downstairs to look for something to eat. Thankfully, the househelps left dinner for me before going to their rooms. I sat on a stool at the counter and started eating. I just replied to Thirdy's messages about his whereabouts. I didn't expect any reply from him naman since I know he's with his friends. I am not that clingy and demanding naman.