Talks and Promotion

Bea is looking so stressed while browsing Twitter. She saw some screenshots of Thirdy's answers on some posts in a certain Facebook group. She can't check it out din naman because she is not a part of that group. And, hindi rin kasi nya gustong sumali. 

She knows naman that Thirdy can handle the transhtalking. It is sometimes a part of some games, kaya she knows na he's fine. Well, she would be lying if she would say na she was okay with all of his responses. But what she  is worried about is that it might be used against him in the future. Ayaw na kasi nyang maulit 'yung dati. That time, she wasn't able to stop herself na sagutin ang basher ni Thirdy. Marami na rin kasing nadadamay. 

Right now, she badly wants to message him to stop replying na. But, something is telling her not to do it because she doesn't want to be a controlling girlfriend. She believes in "In an 'us' there is still a 'you' and an 'I'" kind of thing in a relationship. And it's the first night pa lang naman, she's thinking na baka bored lang si Thirdy sa bahay nila kaya pinatulan na nya 'yung mga nag-tag sa kanya.

To distract him from whatever he's busy with, she decided to call him. Thinking that maybe she can stop him even just for a short time. Hay, nako, Ferdinand. She thought while waiting for him to answer her call.

"Ferdinand?" She said the moment she heard answered her call.

"Yes, Beatriz?" Thirdy answered copying Bea's tone.

"What are you doing?" She is trying if Thirdy would tell her what he has been doing in the past hour.

"Nothing. I was just working out and talking to some friends." Thirdy said. She thinks he knows that he will receive an earful from her if he tells her the truth. Sige, Ravena. Tago pa. If I see you making patol on some posts again. NakooBea thought with gigil.

"Oh, okay. Looks like you were busy kasi you were not bothering me eh." Usually, Thirdy would call or FaceTime her lalo na at wala naman silang training for a month.

"Uy, Babe naman. I was not texting you for just, what? Three hours lang naman but you miss me na. You're becoming clingy like me. Not complaining naman. Let's be clingy towards each other. You want me to go there, so you won't miss me?" Thirdy's just actually teasing him, but he's more than willing to go to LGV right away if Bea would say yes. But he knows it's kind of impossible because between the two of them, it's him who is clingy.

"No, not today. Tomorrow afternoon na lang. Bring me food for merienda. Okay?" She said. 

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow, Beatriz. May kapalit na kiss 'yung food ha." 

"Wag ka na pumunta dito, Ferdinand!" 

"No, joke lang. Nagagalit na naman 'yung lion inside you." Thirdy said, laughing a little.

"Grrr! Bahala ka sa life mo. 'Yung food delivery ko tomorrow ha." 

°°°°°

Late afternoon came and Bea was waiting for Thirdy in their living room with the dogs. He said he's now on his way to their house. He didn't notice the time daw kasi kanina, that's why he's a bit late.

While waiting, she's on Twitter waiting for people to post screenshots of Thirdy's comments if ever he replied again sa posts ng mga tao.

She thanked heavens na until this afternoon ay wala pa ring post or reply from Thirdy in that group. And she is hoping na her boyfriend would just be a lurker at hindi na ma-trigger ng mga tao or even some of their friends to reply to some posts.

After some time, Thirdy texted that he's near na. Bea got up from the couch and went to the door. But mas excited pa ata si George at Philip na makita si Thirdy, when she swung the door open ay tumakbo na ang dalawa papunta sa gate. They began barking while happily wagging their cute tails at him.