Articles and Presents

Tips for first time dads in the delivery room

Thirdy typed on his phone as he was sitting on the couch in their house. 

Since last week, he was searching for some articles online about how it's like to be a first time dad. Well, it all started there. Now, here he is searching for some articles online on how he could be of help to his wife when she's in the delivery room.

Nabasa nya kasi in one of the articles that he can be with his wife inside the delivery room when she gives birth. He would like to share naman even just a little of her wife's pain and sacrifices, so he told Bea that he would come in with her. 

He knows that Bea has high pain tolerance naman. It's just that he really wants to be there, to make sure that she and their first baby would be alright. And reading articles on how painful giving birth would be makes him emotional. He imagines Bea going through that pain and he can't let himself just stay outside and wait for her. Also, he wants to see their little boy agad. 

"Love, super busy mo ah." Bea said and Thirdy helped her make herself comfortable on the couch. 

"Just searching some articles. You know, ilang weeks na lang and we will see our baby boy na, love." He put down his phone and held his wife's hand to massage it a little.

"Oo nga eh. Three weeks na lang." She said and the worry in her voice did not escape Thirdy's ears.

"Hey, why?" He said and then went in front of her kneeling, so he can see his wife's face.

"Nothing. It's just that we will see our first baby soon. I am worried if I can be a good mother." She honestly told him.

Thirdy held her face. "Hay, Love, you will be. I am sure of that. We will do it together naman eh. Also, we were raised be the most loving parents, so I'm pretty sure we will do good." He assured her and kissed Bea's temple. 

He also have his worries, of course, but he can't show Bea that. He needs to be there for his wife; give her strength and assure her whenever she's being emotional, because he thinks that's the least he could do for her. 

Bea just nodded when he heard her husband said that. She feels so blessed lang talaga that it's Thirdy whom she has married. He has been very patient with her since they knew about her pregnancy, super spoiled sya nito. It will always be Bea first before anything else. Sometimes, nako-konsensya na sya because he would bail out sa mga lakad with his teammates kasi he will go home early to be with her. Knowing her husband, he is a hype guy and he likes parties ang get-togethers a lot. 

Thirdy returned to his side of the couch when Bea yawned. He spread his left arm open and then Bea went closer to him. He engulfed her in his arms and adjusted herself, so she can be comfortable. She also put her feet on the ottoman in front of her. 

When he thinks Bea has finally comfortable, he started caressing her hair. He knows how much she likes this and how much it could make her fall asleep. He just continued doing so while occasionally kissing her on the head. 

He heard Bea's soft snores and he can feel her breathing became steady, he's sure his wife is asleep now. He grabbed his phone and scrolled through some more articles.

°°°°°

The couple are now on their way to the mall to buy some things they need at home and for grocery shopping na din.

"Love, I think you should really attend the event next week." Bea keeps on telling Thirdy to attend the event he was invited to. He will be receiving a recognition kasi for being one of the key players in an international sports event. Her Dad will be there too to receive an award naman for Union Bell, one of his horses.