Hearts and Ribbonettes

It's afternoon of Valentine's Day and Bea had just finished preparing food. Thirdy and her will be celebrating Valentine's Day in LGV. Her parents are on a Valentine trip din kasi and her Kuya Loel is staying din naman sa pad nya, so she told his man to just celebrate in their house. She prepared food on her own since it's a Friday and Sunday night pa ang balik ng mga kasambahay nila.

Actually, Thirdy has no idea what she prepared for him. It's her way of making up to Thirdy kasi Valentine's last year, they had training pa. They were supposed to dine in a restaurant to have dinner together. But, he saw how tired Bea was because of the intense training, so he changed his plans. Ayaw pa sana pumayag ni Bea dahil Thirdy already made a reservation, but wala na rin syang nagawa kasi Thirdy cancelled it already. That night, her boyfriend ordered pizza which they munched on while watching a movie in their entertainment room. They were happy naman with that. Just spending time with each other. But, she knows they could've had a better celebration if she is not that dead-tired. That's why this Valentine's Day celebration is like her #OneBigBawi din kay Thirdy.

After making sure that every thing is prepared, she went to her room to have herself prepared naman. She prepared a bubble bath for her, so she can relax. After the other rituals she usually does, she went near the bed and began to wear everything she prepared before taking a bath.

°°°°°

It didn't take long for Thirdy to arrive at the de Leon's. Kung wala lang syang kailangan puntahan kanina, hapon pa lang he'll be here to help his girlfriend cook. But, okay na din for him since he really likes it when Bea cooks for him. It really makes him feel extra special.

He smoothed out the polo he's wearing and checked himself sa side mirror ng sasakyan nya. When he finally made sure that he looked fine, he rang the doorbell. After some time, there he saw his woman in her black fitted halter tank top and white boyfriend jeans walking towards him. It made him gasp a bit because of how beautiful she is. Not that he doesn't find her beautiful, he does. Always. But, today is different, Bea is glowing in his eyes.

"Babe, get inside na. Ang bagal mo talaga kahit kailan." And that snapped him out of his reverie.

He went inside and handed Bea the bouquet of flowers he bought on the way to LGV.

"Thank you, Babe! Sweet naman" She said.

Upon receiving the flowers, Bea went near him and kissed him on the cheek. So Thirdy held her close to him using his one hand. But, he was surprised when he felt her skin when he touched her back. So when Bea hugged him tight, he looked down and there he saw this big hole that exposes her girlfriend's back.

Napapikit na lang sya upon realizing what Bea is wearing. To divert his attention, he just kissed her exposed shoulder quickly.

"Mapapalaban ka ata ngayon, Ravena." He thought.

°°°°°

Bea just did a simple set-up near the garden where they can see the pool. No candle lights and roses on the floor because she is not the type to do that. There are two plates on a round table, a tray of lasagna, roasted chicken, and red wine.

"Wow, Babe. Did you prepare all of these?" He inquired.

"Yes, I did. Aga ko kayang nagising para lang dyan. Special ka ha. Special pagong." Bea responded.

"Kikiligin na sana ako eh. Kaso talagang may asar pa."

"Well. Valentine's Day is not a reason to spare you sa pambu-bully ko."

Thinking of a comeback, he went near the table and got the wine.

"Ikaw, Beatriz ah. You should've told me, hindi 'yung ganito." He said. That made Bea think of what he's saying.