M and B

Note: This one will not focus on TB.

                             ——————

With eyes closed, Bea was trying to move to the other side of the bed expecting to feel her husband's warmth. But to her dismay, she can't feel him, all she can feel was the coldness of the empty space beside her. So she decided to pull the thick blanket from her feet and just wrap herself with it. She moved closer to where Thirdy's pillow is and, with eyes closed, she deeply inhaled his scent from it.

Hmm. Bango. She thought and smelled it once more. 

That was the scene that greeted Thirdy when he came out from the bathroom. He has to wake up at 6:00 A.M. because today's call time is early since their season in PBA is about to start. 

"Bango ba, love?" Bea got startled by Thirdy's deep voice. She slowly lifted her head and looked around to see where the voice is coming from.

Her eyes landed on her half-clothed husband who is leaning against the wall. Only a towel was wrapped around his waist, so she can clearly see his well-toned upper body. And her mind wandered off a little after seeing that, lalo na when she focused her eyes on Thirdy's chest. She  felt the need to swallow because something in her throat. "Ano ba, Thirdy, I told you na magpa-wax na. Your chest hair is so irritating to see!" She said, Bea knows that he will tease her for staring eh.

He raised his eyebrows, obviously teasing her. "Ohhh. Kaya pala napapalunok ka dyan. But, sige, I'm going to pretend that I didn't see that and change muna sa loob. I cannot be late today eh." Then, he went to their walk-in close and put his clothes on.

After changing into his white shirt and blue shorts, he went to Bea whose eyes are close but obviously awake. He climbed on the bed and kissed her nose which made Bea scrunch her face, "Good morning, love. You're up early today. Maya-maya pa dapat kita gigisingin eh."

His hand landed on the Bea's still-flat belly that's covered with the blanket, then he gently caressed it, "Hi, baby. Very good, you are not giving mommy a hard time in the morning these days."

Bea felt a little ticklish with what her husband did. "Hay, baby. Please be good even just for one week, okay? Mommy has to be up early, so daddy can eat something before he goes." She said as if the embryo inside her can hear and understand what they were saying na.

Hearing that from his wife, he can't help but feel kilig, so Thirdy kissed his wife quickly on the lips. "I told you naman na I'll buy food na lang on the way. There are a lot to choose from naman."

"No. You need to eat healthy, you're training all day. I'll be the one to cook you breakfast muna ulit. For one week lang naman, love. Let me just do it again, please." Bea used those stares that made him weak, so wala na syang magagawa. He just sighed, and of course, she knew na okay na.

As much as possible, he wants Bea to just relax and not get up super early, so she can have the sleep she needs. Medjo naging antukin kasi ito since she got pregnant. They just discovered that she is two weeks pregnant when they went to the doctor for a check-up more than three weeks ago when she started experiencing morning sickness. Since then, he always makes sure that Bea is comfortable and not doing a lot of things muna. He is being extra-careful of her.

Before Bea got pregnant kasi, she would do a lot of things at home as a very hands on wife to Thirdy, and that includes fixing their breakfast. Rare times lang that it's Manang Linda, their househelp, who does it. It's just when Bea had to help her dad do something for their company as a consultant or be in conferences. She took a break from working full-time din kasi she wants to focus on Thirdy and, of course, gusto na rin nila magka-baby after two years of being married.