Delivery and the Guy

Bea is drying her hair after having a swimming session with her dad. They just played in the swimming pool the whole time while her mom is busy taking videos of them. Her Kuya Loel naman is cooking dinner inside.

It's been a while since they last did that. Bonus pa that her mom and Kuya Loel just arrived two days ago from their trip in San Francisco. She missed having days like this, just chilling with her family.

After taking a shower, her Kuya Loel just finished cooking, so they were told to gather na in their dining. Her eyes darted agad on the ginataang crabs that her Kuya cooked because it's her favorite. Actually, kahit anong luto naman ng crabs.

Loel cooked two dishes for tonight, ginataang crabs which is Bea's favorite and steak which their parents really like. They ate happily while exchanging stories of what transpired these past few days.

"Mom, let's do this more often again. Now that you have successfully opened another store you won't be that busy naman na siguro." She said happily. Det has been busy for the past months kasi because of another store she will open.

"Sure, honey. We will do this often so you and your Dad won't look like kids who haven't had the chance to play for a very long time." She said remembering how her husband and daughter were earlier.

"Kuys, you should join din next time." Det added talking to Loel.

"Or why not let's just all help Kuys cooking next time. Right, Dad?" Bea wiggled her eyebrows at her dad.

"As much as I want to, Bei, you know how bad I am at cooking." Her dad said and they all laughed at that.

"It's okay, Dad. Just help me bake cookies na lang while Mom and Kuys cook." She said. 

They just continued talking about things just like what they always do whenever they eat together. When they're done eating what her kuya cooked, they stayed for a while to eat dessert.

The four of them were just on their phones while eating Dulce de leche cake. Bea is on Instagram and she  can see that Thirdy is having an IG live. She didn't bother watching because she's pretty sure she would see some of the highlights on Twitter later. She's hoping that she would have a peaceful night naman, like hindi super sabog ang notifs nya.

She was about to fill her glass with juice when her phone rang. It was an unregistered number. Bea looked at the first four digits of the caller. Postpaid, she thought, as it resembles the first four digits of her mobile number. She answered it immediately thinking that it is someone whom she knows. Most of the time kasi, when she's occupied, she can't remember to save people's numbers in her contacts.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hello." It was the man from the other line. He sounded like Apl de ap from The Black Eyed Peas.

"Who's this?" She asked as she had no clue who's on the other line.

"Uhhhh. This is Pizza Hut." He answered. Bea's brow creased then recalled if her Kuya or her parents ordered pizza. So, she tried to confirm who called her.

"Sorry, who?" Her parents looked at her while she was on her phone. Then she just shrugged.

"This is Pizza Hut." The man repeated.

She mouthed Pizza Hut to her parents and brother. It's like she's asking if they ordered pizza, but they all looked at each other. He might have called the wrong number, she thought.

"Sorry, uhhh." She stuttered as she got weirded out because she keeps on hearing  some notification sound beeping from the other line. "You have the wrong number." She continued.