05| Butterbeer

05. Butterbeer

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

      ELEANOR WANTED TO PUNCH HER PILLOW. — It was now Saturday and most witches would be glad to be in her position, but she wasn't. Today was her first time in a long-time that she was attending the weekend trip to Hogsmead. It was now the final week of August and ever since September 1st she had ended up breaking one rule or another to prevent her from having the privilege of going to Hogsmead. Weekend detentions were the worst for students, they would spend the only days they had off of school and school work writing lines, cleaning or spending time with a professor. Even though Eleanor always complained about the weekend detentions, she would rather have one then go to Hogsmead on this terrible, terrible day.

      Call the girl dramatic, but as the week progressed. The trip became worse than it was moments before. Yes, to begin with, she had been looking forward to the Hogsmead trip. Hanging out with all of her friends, not having to complete homework or listen to the teacher, but that hope became a very impossible reality. Sirius and Angelica were the first to announce they were going on a date this weekend. It was their two month anniversary the coming week so they had every right to celebrate. Eleanor was fine with that she still had Remus Lupin to shop with.

      Until she didn't. The usually shy boy had chosen this week to ask out Lucia Lestrange. Of course, the smitten girl accepted with no doubt. He announced this to Eleanor a day after Sirius and Angelica did. Her heart was crushed all at the fault of jealousy. No, she didn't have feelings for him but she was not going to have her Honeydukes buddy to shop with. Proud of her best friend, but a little bit devastated the events. She went on to look at the bright side of all of this, Leia, Peter and James.

      Leia asked out Marlene soon after coming out to Eleanor and Angelica. Peter scored a date with Alic Fortescue. Which left her with James, her crush and best friend. Though, that all went south when he successfully asked out Lily Evans. Now, Eleanor was on her lonesome. It was the worst thing to ever happen to her. James had been pinning after Lily for years and now, after all this time it was successful. Seemed a little bit fishy to the girl and the other Marauders too. Weighing out her options of staying in the castle or going it was all because of the endless questions from the ever-so inquisitive James that dragged her out of bed on the frosty Saturday morning.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

      SHARING A DORM — with all her favourite boys was a curse as well as a blessing. right now, Eleanor thought it was a curse from Merlin himself as it was the only reason she was out of bed so early. Her warm covers were pulled from her body at nine o'clock in the morning. Leaving her to prepare for the seemingly boring day ahead. Her uncontrollable waves were forced into two braids that were tamed under her Gryffindor beanie. Checking herself in the dirty mirror she finalised her outfit with a pair of winter gloves, the Autumn was already shaping to be a cold one. The trip was becoming a strange way of self-care. Maybe peace and quiet would be good for a change. Knowing that the boys and even Anneglica and Leia were a rowdy bunch who she was always with.