𝐢𝐯, still the one

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝 ❪ iv. still the one ❫

the video starts with gypsy walking into the room, her old strawberry blonde hair filling up the screen, contrasting the purple wonder woman shirt adorned on her body

the video starts with gypsy walking into the room, her old strawberry blonde hair filling up the screen, contrasting the purple wonder woman shirt adorned on her body. she pulls her phone from behind her back, and presses play, the camera zooms into her face as sign of the times starts to play. she then proceeds to start miming the words, being very hyperbolic in her doing so. the camera zooms and follows her very extravagant movements. then she screams, and the music stops.

"oh my god," she says, over dramatically smiling, "i don't think i've ever been this excited for a video." she giggles once more before continuing, "welcome to another video of me recreating iconic pictures of someone else." the camera zooms into her face as she says someone else, "today, as you can tell, by the title. . . we will be recreating photos of the one, the only, the extremely annoying but iconic friend of mine that is harry styles," she laughs, "we all know him and all of us certainly love him."

"i'm very excited to do this since it's basically taking the piss out of one of my friends for a video," she smiles sarcastically before pulling a proper face, "but in all seriousness, he is one of my best-est friends and i love him with all my heart and this shall be fun."

"so, in this video i won't be trying to make myself look like harry but i'll be recreating his photos so that it's a photo of me in that way," she looks off the the side with a thoughtful look on her face as it zooms in one her face, "i don't think that makes sense but we'll go with it."

"so, for the first photo i decided to recreate the photo of harry looking royally beautiful for his rolling stone magazine," she smiles and the camera cuts to her being stood up in an unfamiliar location that isn't her house.

"so, i'm now at harry's because he's given me permission to raid his closets to find the outfits that i'm looking for," she smiles, and that's the camera can see the large closet behind her. she immediately walks over and opens the doors to the closet. immediately, an array of different coloured clothes falls onto the screen, and she doesn't know where to start.

"so, i'm going to raid through his closet until i find what i'm looking for," she smiles and starts looking through the hangers, and the video speeds up. the video suddenly comes to a halt when it cuts to her stood in front of the camera with one of harry's jackets on. she's moving around and tossing her hair, fully feeling the fantasy.

the video speeds up again and she's surfing through the mass of clothes in his closet. soon, the video stops as she lands her hand on the white turtleneck that she was looking for. she smiles at the camera and holds it up, "i've put my extensions in for this so i'm just going to put his shirt on and tie my hair in a low ponytail."