𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢, love you goodbye

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝 ❪ xiii. love you goodbye ❫

❪ songbird: instagram ❫

gypsy.n posted to their story  🎵

n posted to their story  🎵

16:45 PM
4.1K VIEWS

16:19 PM 3

16:19 PM
3.9K VIEWS

green.eve replied to your story 🎵

green.eve
how are you my love? are you sure
you're okay?

gypsy.n
i'm okay.

we had a little argument the other day
but we're okay

he just wants to know why i'm *upset*
but i can't tell him

green.eve
you'll have to tell him at some point
gyp. you can't keep going on like this.

gypsy.n
i know

i'm trying i am evelyn

green.eve
💖
seen

atticus replied to your story 🎵

atticus
you're looking gorgeously depressed right
now my dear

how're you coping?

gypsy.n
i'm okay.

i promise i'm okay

wish everyone would stop asking lol

atticus
we won't until we know you're okay.

sorry bubs

gypsy.n
it's okay

love you dude
seen

GYPSY COULDN'T HELP the tears that were streaming down her face. she had just been in harry's dressing room, sat watching some netflix on her laptop when his phone rang, obviously camille wanting to facetime, and he didn't even bat an eyelash in her direction before he was answering the phone and out of the room.

she hated that he was making her feel like this. no man should make her heart ache this much but when the man was harry styles who's also in a happy relationship, it becomes harder for her to be in a happy friendship with him when in her heart she wants more.

she doesn't move for the thirty minutes that he's on the phone, her eyes to glare into the screen and allow anything to escape out of them. at first, once he walks back into the room, he sits down in his seat and doesn't notice the tears rolling down her face but once he does, he leans forward and immediately turns the laptop off, turning so that he's facing the girl and she has no other option but to look at him.

"you have to tell me what's wrong, gyp," he says, reaching over to grab the girls hand, which causes a sob to rake out of her body aggressively, "i can only help you if you tell me," she shakes her head and wipes under her eyes, and he speaks more sternly the next time, "gypsy."

"i'm so sorry, harry," she says, looking at him wanting nothing more than for the ground to swallow her up whole, "i wish i could tell you, but i fear you won't be my friend if i do and i know i'm being a sappy, attention seeking bitch all the time but i'm really not trying to be and i'm just truly sorry," she says, and it spills out of her without needing to think of breath or anything really.

"nothing with make me not want to be your friend," he says, nudging her shoulder with his which causes her to smile, "we're harry and gypsy, nothing can break us apart."

"look who's being the sap now," she giggles and he smiles, happy that she's perking up a bit. he hated seeing her upset, she was his best friend and she didn't want anything like that to ever effect her.

"i promise that whatever you tell me won't stop me being you friend," he says and she shakes her head, biting her lip and looking down at her nails. she couldn't bear to look him in the eye.

after a long pause of trying to figure out what to say, she finally just says what's been looming over her for the past couple of days, "i need to go home, h."

"w-what do you mean?" he says, his eyebrows furrowing and everything seeming to stop and go in slow motion. he never thought whilst being on tour with him that she'd leave, "w-why do you need t-to go?"

"i just need to, i'm so sorry," she says and he sighs, standing up, starting to pace the room.

"i can't do the entire tour without you, and camille won't be watching until the very last night," he says and gypsy stands up trying to walk over to him, trying to get him to calm down.

"i'm sorry, i really am but i just can't be here anymore, i wish i could but i can't," she says and he shakes his head, sitting down, resting his elbows on his knees.

"it's not me, is it?" he says and she shakes her head, walking over to him, grabbing his heads, repeatedly saying no, reassuring him that it isn't.

"i just need to clear my head and go home, you've got nothing to do with it," she says, "you're amazing h, and you'll carry on being amazing even when i'm at home."

"i'm sorry you feel like this," he says, wrapping his arms around the girl, her head immediately resting in his neck, tears already threatening to spill once again.

"i'm sorry too."