𝐥𝐢𝐯, she's not afraid

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝  ❪ liv, she's not afraid ❫

❪ songbird: instagram ❫

gypsy.n posted to their story 🎵

n posted to their story 🎵

07:55 AM
7.6K VIEWS

16:36 PM9

16:36 PM
9.6K VIEWS

GYPSY AND HARRY arrived at heathrow airport after a 10 hour flight at nine in the morning. gypsy knew that the two of them needed to stay up to in order to not feel jet lag too badly later. harry had slept the entire flight so he had a new burst of energy that gypsy didn't know what to do with.

the story wasn't quite the same for gyp.

she had tried, don't get her wrong, to sleep and make sure that she used the ten hours to the best of her ability but it just didn't work — she couldn't sleep.

she was responsible, and even though she felt dead to the world she knew that the best thing to do was to stay up as long as possible.

being shown around harry's hampstead house was something exciting to break up gypsy's fatigue. it was everything she had expected it to be, just positively harry.

a part of her wished that when they grew old they would grow old in this house, surrounded by everyone that they loved. her siblings could do whatever they wanted to but she wouldn't want her mother to live on her own so she would live in london, in the house she owned. it means that they will be together, hopefully.

"we'll have to go to the store soon." he pulls her closer to him on the sofa, his head dropped upon her shoulder.

"we can go now, if you want." she smiles, running her hand through his hair, "you obviously know the best places."

"i do." he giggles, placing a kiss to her lips, "just going to nip to the loo and then we can go."

"'nip to the loo'" she giggles, "you've literally been in the country a couple of hours and you're back to being a full brit."

he turns and looks at her deadpan, "i am british, gypsy."

gypsy was in a cuddly, tired mood harry had learnt. during the drive to tesco's, she had whined every time he lifted his hand off her thigh, or even when he lifted his hand momentarily to flick the indicator.

walking around the store, the only thing gypsy put in the basket was some chocolate and some fruit. gypsy stayed glued to harry's hip as he walked around the store, placing milk and bread and other necessities that they might need over the next couple of days whilst they recovered.

whilst standing in the bread isle, harry leans down to press a kiss to gypsy's head causing the two of them to laugh sleepily.

"you've got a mask on." she laughed, reaching up to grip his hand as they looked up the loafs and baguette's in front of them.

"i know." he laughed, running his thumb over the back of gypsy's hands, "are we fancying a sandwich for lunch?"

the two return home and she helps unpack the bags of food that they had brought. harry starts making their sandwiches whilst she's doing so.

they watch reruns of friends as they eat, and gypsy continues doing so as harry preoccupies himself. she certainly hadn't expected to explore the house and find that he was in his studio with his guitar on his lap.

"have you had a sudden splurge of inspiration?" she asks, leaning against the door frame.

he hums, "i don't know where it came from."

"are you going to be long?" she asked, watching as he placed the guitar down upon the table so that she could sit upon his lip.

"just go to bed." he smiled, pressing a kiss to her lips, "promise i'll be up soon."

she shakes her head, "don't wanna sleep without you."

"i'll be up in a minute baby." she just sits upon his lap as he finishes the song, and the two go to bed together.