𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢, girl almighty

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝  ❪ xxxvii. girl almighty ❫

THE CONCERT AT the forum had just finished and gypsy felt like she was on a high, and she knew she wasn't coming down. she was currently pushing through the crowd towards the backstage area with atticus, aiden, evelyn, finneas, riley and remi. she was at the front with atticus, their arms linked with each other as they bounced towards the doors.

they walk in and gypsy immediately bounds over to harry, smiling and throwing his arms around his sweaty figure. he was still buzzing from the show and she could tell as he wrapped his arms around her, lifting her up from the ground. she giggled and placed her hands on his shoulders, a squeal leaving her lips as he placed her down. she rested her hands on his chest as she hit the ground, harry's hand resting dangerously close to her ass but not too close that it was noticeable.

"you were fucking amazing, i've missed seeing you do that," she spoke, leaning to place a kiss to his cheek. if he wasn't cheesing before, he certainly was now.

"thank you gyp," he says, squeezing her even closer to him. she knew that everyone could see them but she didn't care. she was proud of her friend, and she wanted him to know, "i'm going to quickly have a shower, and then we can go home."

she nods and follows him back into his dressing room. she smiles and says, "mine or yours?" when they make it into his dressing room, a giggle leaving her lips.

"we can go to mine if you want, i haven't drunk," he says and she nods, sitting down on the sofa. she brings out her phone and replies to some of the comments on her recent post. she likes a few tweets on twitter about the recent concert, and she can't help but bite her at how good harry looked on stage.

then she had to bite her lip at how good he looked coming out of the shower. his hair in wet ringlets, a towel wrapped around the lower half of his waist, his chest fully exposed for her to see as well as the start of his happy trail. a heat rises to her cheeks and she looks down, trying not to make it obvious.

she knows that she wanted to take it slow and not rush into anything. but he just looked so good at this point and she didn't know how she was still holding herself back.

"did everyone enjoy it?" he says, pulling some jogging bottoms and a hoodie out of his bag, as well as a fresh pair of boxers. she does look away when it looks like he's going to put them down.

"i think they did," she says, looking down at her hands as she knows he's putting his boxers on. once he'd finished and pulling his hoodie on she looks back up at him, "well, atticus and aiden were snogging the majority of the time and i was too focused to watch anyone else."

she bites her lip as he smirks at her. she giggles, "put your clothes on doofus."

"why?" he says, holding his arms up as he pulls his jogging bottom up, "are you not enjoying this?"

"i never said that but we need to go," she laughs, standing up and helping him pack his bag. it had looked like a bomb had gone off and she just wanted to be home now, cuddled up in bed with harry.

saying goodbye to everyone was a task. lots of people were going to the after party and even after gypsy telling him plenty of times that he could stay if he wanted to — he still wanted to come home with her. that made her insides tingle more than she could explain.

they make their way to the parking area backstage where harry's yellow ferrari was parked. gypsy sat shotgun and placed her bag in the back, immediately connecting her phone to the aux like she usually does. harry immediately starts smiling as baby i'm-a want you flows out of his speakers. it was becoming an unspoken ritual between the two.

somewhere through the car journey, harry's hand had fallen onto her thigh. she didn't mind, though, there was something comforting about it. she was actually quite sad when he let go when they arrived at his house. she grabbed the bags and followed harry to the door, making her way to his couch and immediately dropping down.

"tired?" he asks and she nods, pushing her face into his soft cushion again. he sits next to her and she moves so that she's leaning her head onto his shoulder. he smiles and kisses her shoulder.

"i know i day this a lot but i just want to tell you that i am really, really proud of you," she says, looking up at him with a smile on his face.

"i'm proud of you too," he says, leaning down to grab her hand.

she looks down at their connected hands and her stomach starts to flutter. she honestly can't believe the feelings she now felt for this boy. she hoped that he felt the same way and from the way he was acting around her she did believe he was.

"i'm gonna get changed and then we can sleep," she says, tapping him on his thigh.

"i'll get us some water," he replies and she nods and walking into his bedroom, immediately grabbing a shirt from his closet and walking into the bathroom. she strips of her clothes, ties her hair up and buttons up on of his shirts over her undergarments. she loved wearing his clothes and she knew, just from the way that harry looked at her, that he felt it as well.

harry walks into the room shortly after she'd got under the plush comforter. she smiles and thanks him for the water, taking a sip before placing it on the nightstand. he takes his shirt and his joggers off and climbs in the bed next to her.

she turns the lamp off on her left side and leans on that side, smiling when harry's arm wraps around her waist and pulls her closer.

"thank you gyp," he says, squeezing her hand.

"for what?" she asks, turning to look at him slightly.

"for being you."