𝐥𝐯𝐢, steal my girl

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝  ❪ lvi, steal my girl ❫

GYPSY AND HARRY had settled into a lovely routine in the first week or so of being in london. harry had spent a large portion of his time in his home studio, gypsy had spent the same amount of time preparing for ideas she had in the future.

when they were just friends gypsy had spent many a nights at harry's, and he had done the same at hers but being in that situation now, when they weren't just friends but certainly something more meant that everything they did together was just that little bit more intimate.

"fancy going to the market?" harry asked as gypsy brushed through her hair that she had just curled.

"that would be lovely." she smiled, accepting the kiss that he bent down to give her, "is it far? do we need the car?"

"no." he shakes his head, "i was thinking we'd walk."

"exciting." she smiled, walking over to her case to grab a cardigan to throw over her shirt and jeans to reserve some warmth that she's missing.

when she turned around, however, she didn't expect harry to be dressed in long trousers, black hoodie and a trench coat on top of it.

"what are you wearing?" her eyebrows as she spoke, reaching over to take the clip out of his hair and re do it with the small bits he had missed when he had done it earlier.

"you don't like?" he pretends to open the trench coat like a flasher would do on the street, causing gypsy to laugh.

"no i love." she smiles, running her hands over his shoulders, "but it is quite warm outside and you're dressing like it's winter."

"it's my disguise." he smirks, picking up his sunglasses and placing them upon the he bridge of his nose.

gypsy hums with a sort of unsureness, "it's not much of a disguise. you look like yourself."

"the sunnies gyp." he says as though the sunglasses are going to stop any and all recognition of him.

"okay." she smiles, "maybe if they were gemma's sunnies we'd have a different story."

it was harry's turn to roll his eyes, "my sister already loves you! there's no need to kiss her arse."

"i'm not kissing her arse!" gypsy feigns, making their way down the stairs to put their shoes on, gypsy picking her docs whilst harry puts his vans on, "they are good sunglasses. large. a good distraction from your face."

"god christmases are going to be interesting." he laughs as they walk out of the door, making sure that everything is locked and secure.

they walked close to each other, their hands brushing but not exactly holding hands. even though they didn't  think that people were going to be there with camera's but they weren't completely positive.

"is there anything you specifically want?" he asked as he turned upon the street that held the shop that they were looking for.

"not really." she shrugged, "things for a stir fry, possibly a loaded cauliflower if we have time."

"sounds good." he reaches down and gives her hand one squeeze, wanting nothing more than to place a kiss to her smiling lips beneath her mask.

artichoke is a market store not far from where harry lives that sells all kinds of fresh produce, and with everything still going on in the world, it made sense to support the small business near him.

"it's lovely in there." gypsy smiles as they walk out of the market store, "we should go there all of the time."

"i was planning on it." he looked down at her, and through the tinted lenses she could see the crinkles on the side of his eyes to indicate that he's smiling, "i was planning on another thing as well."

"what like?" she smiled, changing which hand she was holding one of the bags of food in.

"i have to go to italy in a few week for a few work things." he explains and gypsy's eyes bulge, "don't worry i'm going to drive, and hopefully you'd come with me."

"of course i will." she smiles, squeezing his arm briefly, "i had another heart attack thinking you were going to leave me here."

"that's not the only thing." he says, removing his mask the further away they get from the hustle and bustle of the streets, "i'm buying a house over there."

"that's so exciting!" gypsy smiles after pulling her own ask down, "where is it? how did you find it?"

"it's just outside of rome and the elderly woman who lived there can't look after herself and the house anymore." he clears his throat, "but. . . i don't want it to just be my house."

gypsy's eyebrows furrow as she looks at him.

"i want it to be ours."

her heart bursts. she can't believe that she was hearing those words come out of harry's mouth. theirs. ours. both own it, both live in it together. it was her dream, and she couldn't believe that it was coming true.

"just think." he reaches down and grabs her hand, threading his fingers through hers, "a holiday home. whether it be when we have free time and fancy a getaway or when we're old and have kids we can take them there on their summer holidays."

kids. house. future.

gypsy's head was truly swimming with excitement and a sort of overwhelming feeling. it was as though her mouth had opened in shock and he just hadn't stopped saying shocking things to the girl that she certainly wasn't expecting.

"let's do it." she smiled, squeezing his hand excitedly.

"yeah?" he smiled, watching as the girl excitedly nodded her head.

he leant down to quickly peck her lips, the two of them budding with happiness as they made their way towards the house.

some people may discourage them, saying that they are doing everything too quickly but in their opinion they hadn't been doing things quick enough. if the two of them had just been honestly with each other in the past, this would've all happened quicker.

they're just making up for lost time.