𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯, to be so lonely

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝  ❪ xxxiv. to be so lonely  ❫

❪ songbird: instagram ❫

gypsy.n posted a instagram photo 🎵

liked by atticus, harrystyles and 68,889 others

GYPSY.N i've got my hands on photoshop and i don't think i can stop.

view 1,237 comments

USER1 how can someone just look so beautiful
all of the time? 😩

USER2 you're so cute my lovely
GYPSY.N love uuu bub 🥰

USER3 i'm so glad that she's happy and harry's
happy and everything has worked out.

USER4 are you going to be posting on youtube?
GYPSY.N i may vlog some of the rehearsals for
dear even hansen but i don't think it'll be as much
as it has been :/

ATTICUS oh you're just so gorgeous. if i was
straight i'd totally smash
GYPSY.N okay. thanks for letting me know.
ATTICUS thanks :)

USER5 i hope that harry and gypsy are actually
together. they deserve it other so much.
USER6 i agree that they deserve each other but
i just can't help but think that we shouldn't put
pressure on them.

gypsy.n liked user6's comment

USER7 i love how some people can be so rude
and then others are just the epitome of a good
fandom
USER8 user7 love you dudes

GREEN.EVE you're my favourite <3
GYPSY.N dude i love you so much
GREEN.EVE i can't wait to marry you :)

USER9 i don't think i ship harry and gypsy anymore
it's all about evelyn and gypsy
USER10 i've been saying this forever!!

gypsy.n liked user9's comment
green.eve liked user9's comment

USER11 i think what actually needs to happen
is that we should find atticus a boyfriend
ATTICUS I AGREE AND SECOND THIS
NOTION
USER12 they should do a blind date video that
would be so funny
GYPSY.N omg! that needs to happen.
USER13 ^^^ we need to make this happen

USER14 harry's comments on gypsy's posts are the
things that keep me breathing.

NICHOLASGRIMSHAW you're just the master of
all things
GYPSY.N i am quite good aren't i??

USER15  fittyyyyy

USER16 sometimes i do wonder whether god has
favourites

REMI.JAG sometimes i think you have way too
much time on your hands
GYPSY.N that's probably very true if i'm honest
REMI.JAG will you edit me one??

USER17 my favourite hooman 😘

HARRYSTYLES and how long did this take you?
GYPSY.N a couple of hours

USER18 they're just the cutest and my heart can't
deal like wtf

USER19 i can't wait for them to actually reveal that
they're together
USER20 they probably won't.

GYPSY, ATTICUS AND EVELYN all sat around a table in a restaurant a mile away from gypsy's house. it was one of their favourites and they always had monthly meal here to keep their friendship new and exciting. it also helped make sure that they all kept up with everything in each other's lives.

"harry asked me to check whether you guys were free on the thirteenth for his concert at the forum?" gypsy asks, taking a sip of her smoothie as she does so.

"yeah we are," evelyn says, and atticus holds his hands up after she answers for him but he just shrugs his shoulders and she smiles.

"do you think i can bring a friend?" atticus asks and the two girls eyes almost bulged out of their heads as they looked over at the boy rolling his straw beneath his fingers.

"who's this friend?" gypsy asks, throwing a fry into her mouth as she does so. atticus, in the history of their friendship, has never asked to bring anybody with him to a place they were going.

"his names aiden and he's the nicest person i think i've ever met," he says and the two girls squeal, only to be shushed by atticus who was blushing as he did so.

"where did you meet him?" evelyn asks and that's when atticus bites his lips and almost winces. this is when the two girls raise their eyebrows.

"he messaged me on insta to do a photoshoot and maybe not many photos were taken," he says and the two girl's mouths drop open with shock and excitement.

"i'm so happy for you," gypsy says, smiling at her friend who looks so happy at the moment.

"show us a photo then?" evelyn says and atticus does just that. gypsy was just happy that her friend had met somebody who made him so happy. now they were excited to meet him and see the man who had stolen their friends heart.

"is he good?" gypsy asks and atticus knocks her shoulder. she can't believe that the master of asking about sex and talking about it doesn't want to speak to her about it.

then, not to the surprise of anyone, atticus nods and they all burst out laughing. gypsy had missed times like these when she was in paris and she was happy that she was now back.

"anyway, have you and harry got any closer?" atticus asks and gypsy can't help but blush. they hadn't kissed, or done anything like that but this morning she woke up with something pressed into her back that made butterflies erupt in her stomach.

"no, same old same old," she says and her two friends raise her eyebrow at her. they know that something else has happened but it seems as though she's quite embarrassed so they decided to stop it before it goes too far.

"are you going to tell us what harry's album is like if you're not going to tell us what's happened?" the girl scoffs and shakes her head at his words, not wanting to tell them anything.

"you'll just have to wait and listen to it for yourself," she says and her friends shake their heads.

she can't wait for the concert, to see harry back on the stage again after the last time she saw him there it didn't quite end well. watching harry perform had always been a favourite of hers and she knows how much he loves touring and she can't wait for him to be back on the road.

perhaps she could join him.