𝐥𝐢𝐢, lights up

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝 ❪ lii. lights up ❫

WAKING UP NEXT to harry had officially become gypsy's favourite thing to do on a day to day basis. sometimes it was lovely to be woken up by harry, whether it to be to small pecks or his tongue somewhere upon her body or the odd time when she wakes up before him and could surprise him with that.

today was one of those days. his hair was sprawled across his pillow, his arm around her waist and his mouth parted slightly as deep breaths left his lips.

her phone read nine, and she was pleasantly surprised that they'd managed to stay asleep for that long. but at the same time, the two of them had quite a late night last night and gypsy could still feel it this morning.

she leaned and placed a kiss to his cheek, running her lips across the stubble that had started to grow, as well as his moustache. even though at the start gypsy wasn't the biggest fan of his new found facial hair, as time had continued — she had fallen in love with it.

"what are you up to?" that deep drawl of his voice yet again sent gypsy's heart fluttering.

"i'm waking my boyfriend up." she smiled, pressing even more kisses to his cheek and neck.

it was at this time that she started to kiss down the exposed skin of his neck and down his chest. he had only managed to pull his briefs on last night after they had cleaned up but they were going to be off in no time.

"you're definitely up to something, baby." he smirked down at her, watching as she pulled the covers back from his body, revealing the tent that had already started to form.

"maybe i am." she smirks, pressing a kiss to the butterfly between his pecs, "but i have a slight incline that you'll enjoy it."

and enjoy it he did.

there was something so sensual about watching her head bobbing up and down on him. he tried to thread his fingers through her hair but she stopped him and pinned his wrists to the sheet, later threading her fingers through his.

"fucking hell, gyp." he whines, his hips bucking up momentarily, "god what are you fucking doing to me?"

"i told you that you'd enjoy it." she smirks, lifting her head up and wiping her lips momentarily.

"i did." harry purses his lips, "can i have a kiss yet?"

"no." she shakes her head, "brush your teeth and then yes."

harry groans. and not the nice groan that usually has gypsy falling to her knees in front of him but the kind that causes her to roll her eyes and walk away from him.

"where do you think you are going?" a raise of his eyebrows.

"well do you want a kiss or not?"

gyspy wasn't quite sure how they both ended up in the shower, the warm water causing the mirror and windows within the room to steam up.