[채령 빼고 : 14]

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
By: @hapigurl_

-----

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

"Thank you for the ride." I said, unbuckling my seatbelt.

He smiled at me, so I smiled back at him and said, 'Believe me, you're really great at comforting someone.' He didn't answer me, so I pursed my lips. 'Are we still... friends?'

He looks like he has something to say, so I waited for him, but he just looked away. I sighed as I opened the door. "I'm going. Stay safe."

I was a little bit disappointed. I thought after all that happened last night and today, we would continue to be friends, but why do I expect something from him when he clearly told me that we should be friends for only one day?

I was about to open the door when I heard a glass smashing on the ground. I quickly opened it as I saw my sister- Lee Chaeyeon, glaring at me. My hands are trembling because of her; I'm scared and I don't think I can handle myself.

"How dare you?!" She shouted, making me flinch a little bit. She went closer to me as she held both of my shoulders. "Why didn't you go home last night?!"

"Leave me alone, please..." I begged, closing my eyes while crying.

I heard her scoff, "Who's that guy with a car? Is he your boyfriend? Why aren't you answering me?! You want me to call Mom?!"

She was about to dial our mom's number, but I took it and throw it away. I stamped on it repeatedly while crying out loud. "You're insane! Why are you bothering me?!"

"LEE CHAERYEONG!"

I glared at her, "I hate you so much for making me miserable!"

"What?" She was taken a back, so I pushed her hard and started to run away.

I ran as fast as I could. I bumped into someone and that someone accidentally hug me, but I pushed that someone to go downstairs. I want to run away from them.

"Hey! Lee Chaeryeong!" I heard Taehyun's voice so I looked back, but then I saw my sister. Taehyun seems confused, "Why are you running away?"

"Lee Chaeryeong!" Chaeyeon held my wrist tightly.

I shook my sister's hand away, glaring at her. "Why are you acting like a kid? Can you please stop bothering me and leave?!"

She laughed sarcastically, so I frowned. She suddenly pointed at Taehyun. "Is he your boyfriend? You should answer me right now. Mom doesn't want you to have a boyfriend without finishing your studies."

Taehyun walked closer to us and put my sister's finger down. He looked at her with his serious look. "Who are you to point your fingers at me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Stop spreading rumors. We can't even be friends, so it's impossible for him to be my boyfriend. Just get lost, eonnie."

I heard her laughing. "Then why are you two together? Explain it to me, then."

Instead of answering her, I snatched her bag and threw it far away. She screamed so loud as she pushed me before running away to get her bag. That's when I took the chance to open Taehyun's car and it seems like he understood the situation, so he quickly drove away, leaving my sister yelling while trying to chase after us.

If only I don't need someone help to run away from my sister, I wouldn't ask for this guy's help. I'm still disappointed and a little bit annoyed because of earlier, but I still want to ask him. "I thought you already leave? Why are you still here?" He didn't answer me again, so I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, thank you for saving me."

How come he didn't even say anything after that? It makes me annoyed even more.

"Hey, I want to ask you something." I started, looking at him. He just hummed, so I glared at him. "Can we still be friends?"

"I'm driving."

"I know. Just answer me with yes or no." I quickly replied. "So? Can we still be friends?"

"I love you."

I widen my eyes. I feel like my cheeks are burning right now and my chest starting to beat faster than its normal. Why did he say that? That's too powerful to use it against someone like me. I mean, we're not even friends and he treated me like his mortal enemy, so why?

"Why-" I can't even finish my sentence because I'm embarrassed, so I just looked away to hide my face from him.

I heard him chuckling, "I knew it."

I glared at him, "Why did you say that?! That's too powerful!"

He nodded his head with a little smirk on his face. "I know."

"Then, why?!" 

I'm really confused now! Why is he always like that? He seems to be worried about me sometimes but mostly, he's really mean and very straight forward person. He confused me a lot of times, giving me hope for a change and hope for something I could never imagine with him. I don't know anymore!

"Why are you so direct?" I asked again, pouting my lips.

He glanced at me, but quickly turned his head away. He cleared his throat. "It's because I believe that if you used that line, it will make someone shut their mouth." He nodded his head as he smiled at me nervously. "Yeah, I think it's effective."

"You..."

He smirked at me, "Look at you, you're still blushing because of it."

"No, I'm not!" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"I love you."

"I love you too!" I giggled.

He immediately stopped the car, so I was confused, but then he looked at me with a serious look. I think I already know why, so I smirked as I flipped my hair confidently.

"What?" He asked, but I didn't answer him. "Say it again and I'll kick you out of here. I'm serious, Ms. Lee Chaeryeong."

I scoffed, "Why? I'm just imitating you. Why are you so short-tempered? Then, don't do to others what you don't want to be done to you."

He just stared at me, so I stared back at him. He went a bit closer to my face as he smirked at me. "I love you."

I went more closer to his face, almost closing the gap between us. I smirked at him, "Be careful, a magical wind might turn that 'I love you' of yours for real."

"Then what if it's really real?"

What the hell?

------

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)