Six

Daniel

Charlie pulled away and kissed my cheek, "I have been looking for you everywhere. I see that you finally got the V.I.P. area you always wanted," Charlie stood up while I stayed frozen.

"Ken! Ryan! It's so good to see you! Where's Annie? Poor girl is probably Charlie starved. Ryan, you must introduce me to this adorable little red-head,"

I stood up slowly and turned towards the small group. Quinn was still on the floor, the drinks all around him. He looked shocked and hurt, but I couldn't focus on that. I had a bigger issue.

"What are you doing back here?"

Charlie turned and his smile wavered, "What do you mean, Danny. I told you when I left that I'd be back," he laughed slightly but I kept my frown.

"It's been almost a year since you left. I kind of gave up hope of you coming back. So, tell me why are you here?"

"I got married," a lump formed in my throat.

I noticed the large crowd forming and I grabbed Charlie's arm. I hauled him towards my office, practically stepping over Quinn to do so. I stopped and faced Ken.

"Make sure this gets cleaned,"

When Charlie and I were inside my office, he tackled me into a kiss. It felt like a year ago when he was still my fuck toy, I was his Dominant, and he wasn't about to run away. I squeezed Charlie's ass and he moaned loudly. His hands reached around and scratched my back slightly. When his hips pressed against mine, I remembered where I was, what happened, and who I was with. I easily pushed him away and wiped my mouth.

"No. No, Charlie. You can't just waltz back in here and expect me to claim you again. You lost that right when you left!"

"But Danny—"

"It's Master Knight. What do you want? You said you were married,"

"Well, I was. It—It didn't end well, so I came back. I missed us. He couldn't handle me the way you could,"

Charlie stepped towards me again and trailed a finger down my bare chest. His hand landed on the top of my pants, one finger sliding into the elastic.

I gripped his hair and pulled his head back. Towering over him, I said, "Nobody could handle you like I can,"

Charlie let out a whimper and gazed at me with hooded eyes. Damn him for looking so sexy. I pulled him up into a kiss and moved towards my desk so I could bend him over it.

"That was a very naughty thing you did. Pushing my new bartender down like that to get my attention. I'm thinking you need to be punished back into submission,"

"Yes, Master. I'll take whatever punishment you see fit,"

"There's a good boy," I grabbed a paddle off the wall and tore open the packaging. I waved it around in Charlie's face, "How many do you think you deserve?"

He hummed and whispered, "How many are you willing to give?"

I growled and got into a good position behind him. Charlie automatically stuck his ass out and gripped the table. I brought the paddle down hard and he yelped. My desk groaned slightly as his weight propelled forward.

"I'm thinking twenty. Ten for being a brat and ten for being an ass to my bartender. You will count them,"

"Yes, Master. One,"

I was fuming by the time I got to twenty and Charlie was whimpering and crying. I set the paddle down and sighed. This is not how I wanted this night to go. Although I wanted to send Charlie on his way, there was no way he was going to be able to go anywhere for awhile