Eight

Quinn

Alex walked us over to the front desk and Ken glanced between us, nodding, almost approvingly.

"Can we get a night contract?" Master Alex asked and Ken brought out the form. We both filled out the necessary information and then we signed.

"Have him back by the specialty show!" Ken called after us and I turned back to him, giving him a 'really?' look.

"I don't own a room here, so we have to use a rented room. Is that okay?"

"Yes, Master Alex. I help clean them, so I know how pristine they are," Even though it isn't in the bartender's job description, we also help with the janitorial clean up around the club. If Master Knight leaves early, Ken puts on music and we all have a good time cleaning and gossiping.

"Ah, here we are. Room number four," Master Alex swiped the keycard and opened the door. The room was simplistic but still had all the necessary equipment, always new and clean for the night.

"Since we don't have a lot of time, I'll keep anything too taxing for another night. What're your safe words?"

"They're in Japanese. Iku for go. Surō for slow. Yameru for stop, Sir,"

"You're Japanese?"

"Yes, Sir. Among other nationalities,"

Master Alex looked impressed as he walked around me a couple times, "Let's get started. You may address me as Sir as you have been. Strip and place your clothes on the dresser. Stand at attention when you're done,"

Despite Master Alex's warning about teasing, I decided to give him a small show. I slowly pulled my shirt off, flexing my arms a little as I did. Master Alex's eyes narrowed and he smirked. I folded the shirt and set on the dresser. I slipped off my boots and socks, leaving them on the ground. Thankfully, I hadn't worn the tight shorts tonight, so I didn't have a difficult time taking them off. As I stood back up, Master Alex was behind me, his hand gripping my hair.

He pulled my head back and brought his lips to my ear, "Didn't I tell you I didn't take well to teasing? Do you enjoy putting on a show for all the Doms in this club? Or is this just for me, Little One?"

"Just for you, Sir," My chest heaved as his hand carded through my hair and landed between my shoulder blades. He pushed me towards the bed and spread his hands.

"Then, by all means, give me a show. Get on the bed and lean up against the headboard,"

I did as he said and started to get into prep pose, but he stopped me, "Just sit there and relax for a second,"

He walked over to the bed and sat down. He motioned for me to crawl over to him and sit on his lap. I automatically followed and when I reached his lap, he grabbed my hips and started moving them against his.

The friction from the movement was making me get hard and I had to bite my tongue to keep quiet.

"Are you getting hard, Little One?" I nodded and he slapped my thigh, "Use your words,"

"Y–Yes, Sir,"

"Can you feel me getting hard beneath you?"

"Yes, Sir," I breathed. Master Alex chuckled darkly.

"You subs are so easy to please. Here's what I want you to do. I want you to sit back on the headboard. Get all comfortable and then open your legs and show me that hardened cock of yours," My face burned as he continued to talk to me. I'd never had anyone talk to me like this. It was strange, but I was enjoying it. I sat back on the headboard and waited for him to give me more directions.