Seventeen

Daniel

While I opened the door, Quinn slid in front of me and pulled me down into a kiss. I grabbed his waist and shoved him inside, kicking the door closed as I went.

"Well this is Deja vu," he muttered and I shook my head. I grabbed his thighs and rested him against the wall.

"Better than Deja vu,"

Quinn's fingernails dug into my scalp and my neck as I pushed against him. Quinn kissed me fervently, his hands grasping my shirt tightly. He hissed as his back hit the brick, so I moved away from the wall. I sat him down on the bed and took off both his and my shoes and socks. I didn't waste time pulling Quinn onto my lap. I started kissing the side of his mouth and down his jaw. I placed light kisses and nips down his neck and when I reached near his shoulder, Quinn whined.

I stopped and grinned up at him. He bit his lip and gave me the most innocent look ever. I groaned and kept going down his shoulder.

I rested my hands on his waist, rocking him back and forth slightly. He hummed and I kissed him again, reaching toward the nightstand. I grabbed the bottle of lube and tossed it onto the bed next to me.

"You sure about this?" I asked and Quinn nodded, "Safe word?"

"Yameru for stop, Sir,"

"If you ever feel uncomfortable—"

"—Safe word. I know. Please carry on before I burst,"

I grabbed the lube, but before I opened it, I reached around and slapped Quinn's right ass cheek. He jumped and gasped.

"I'm sorry. You must be mistaken. Who gives the orders here?" I slapped his ass again and he jumped again.

"You do, Sir. I apologize,"

I leaned up and whispered in his ear, "That's right. I make the rules. I give the orders. Just for your little quip, I'm going to take my sweet time until you beg desperately for it,"

I slid my hands under his shorts and massaged his ass lightly before pulling them down, "Stand up and take them and your shirt off. Fold them and place them on the nightstand,"

"Yes, Sir,"

When he came back, I patted my lap and he nervously sat down. Being naked probably made him vulnerable. I would have to be careful tonight until he warmed up completely to doing this.

I applied a generous amount of lube on my fingers and reached around him, barely pushing my thumb into his hole. He gripped my shoulders tightly and I inserted my index finger, stretching him.

"Fuck, you're so tight," I grumbled as he started rolling his hips. I pushed in a second finger and he sucked in a breath as I started stretching him again. To relax him, I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him. Quinn's fingers wrapped themselves in my hair and he pulled slightly as I was able to the slide a third finger in.

"Breathe, Quinn. Just relax,"

He shuddered out a breath and started moving his hips in time with my fingers and thrust them slightly deeper. He seized up for a second and let out a low moan as I hit the spot again. I smirked, realizing what I had hit.

"You must be so fucking sensitive. I wonder what would happen if I . . ." I ran a thumb across the top of his cock and he jumped slightly. I opened the lube bottle again and smeared a little on my hand so I didn't chafe his cock.

"That's it, Quinn. Ride my fingers," I said, keeping my arm under his ass as I pushed my fingers in and out while my other hand started stroking his cock.