Nine

Daniel

Charlie was writhing underneath me as I pounded into him. He was gripping the sheets tightly as he practically bounced on the bed.

"Oh, fuck, Master. Fuck!" To keep him silent, I brought him into a kiss. He moaned and bucked his hips.

"I'm close, Master. I'm so close,"

"I know, babe. I know. I can feel your tight ass clenching around me. Just keep it in a little longer,"

Charlie groaned in frustration and clenched the sheets tighter as I thrust into him faster.

"Please, Master. I've been so good. Can I come?"

"So fucking needy, babe. Okay, come now," Charlie's entire back lifted off the bed as he exploded. His ass tightened around my cock and that was it for me. I came into the condom and had to place my hands next to him to keep from falling.

Even after two rounds, Charlie had still been horny and needy. I hoped a third would sedate him long enough to get some work done.

I sighed and pulled out, sliding the condom off and tossing into the trash. As I laid down, Charlie immediately curled up to me. Why he liked to cuddle after sex was beyond me. I was too sweaty and gross to enjoy it, but cuddling made Charlie happy, so I was willing to suffer through the grossness for him.

"Hey, Danny?"

"Yeah, Charlie?"

"I was thinking we could go out for dinner tonight. You're always cooking and while I love your cooking, the dishes are piling up and I know neither of us like cleaning,"

I shrugged, "Sure. Why not. I know a great place too. We'll have to eat light though for the club tonight. At least you've got tonight off," I kissed his forehead and started to stand up, "Alright, I've got to do some work, but that gives you time to get ready!"

Charlie pouted but accepted the fact that I was most definitely leaving the bed this time. I threw on sweatpants and a shirt before heading towards my office where Stella was sleeping. I patted her head and she immediately sat up, looking at me expectantly.

I tried to resist the face she was making, but after a minute, I turned and held out my arms. She allowed me to pick her up and place her in my lap. I waited for my laptop to turn on and scratched Stella's head and ears.

While I worked, Charlie came in and sat down across from me, flicking through his phone. He sighed, but I ignored it, thinking he was probably sighing about something on his phone. He eventually got up and started traipsing around the office, sighing louder until he reached me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and leaned against my back.

"Hello, Charlie," I looked away from my laptop long enough to see his pout, "What's the matter?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm just a little bored. Do you think we can take Stella for a walk. You could take a small break, right?"

I looked back at the laptop screen. No, I couldn't really afford to take a break, but with the way Charlie was looking, I shut the laptop and stood, picking Stella up as I went.

"Of course I can take a break for my two favorites," Charlie grinned and ran towards the front door where Stella's leash was hanging.

"Come on, Stella! We're gonna go for a walk," Charlie said and Stella bounded over to him happily. Charlie patted her head and clipped her leash on.

As we walked past the calendar, I noticed the date, "Fuck, I forgot!"

"Forgot what?"

"I'm sorry. We can't do dinner tonight. It's my parent's party they're having. I promised I'd be there. You don't mind right? Owen and Cale are going to be there since they're making the food,"