Truth

"So how are they tracking it?" Finn asked the droids that had carefully taken apart and put back together, Kylo Ren's lightsaber.

"We found a small tracking chip placed on the crystal used to ignite the saber." The droid showed a small broken chip. 

"We need to move to another base, they're probably already on their way here." Poe fiddled with the holomap showing all their bases. The General stood next to commander Finn and on his left was Harrison, one of the Rebellians best pilots, besides Poe himself.

"I say we go to our base in Yavin." Finn suggested.

"But that base is old and in ruins." Harrison put both hands sternly on the table.

"Exactly, why would they ever think we'd go back there?" Poe agreed with Finn and looked around at the men and women surrounding him to see if anyone would object. No one did. "All right. We better load the transports, we should be out of here by noon." He signalled for the meeting ajourned.

"Finn." Harrison stopped the Commander from leaving. 

"Yeah?" Finn didn't seem at all pleased to see him. After all the man had tried to kill Rey before she-

"Those kids you brought with you..." 

"Yeah, what about them?"

Harrison looked at him as if waiting for a reaction to clarrify his thoughts. "How old are they?"

"Sixteen, turning seventeen in a few weeks. Why do you ask?"

"Who are their parents?" He asked and Finn felt himself tense.

"I don't know."

"So you just thought it was a good idea to take them away from their parents?"

"They don't have any. Their parents aren't around anymore. They were in trouble so I brought them with me."

"So they're orphans?" Harrison pushed. "Where were they born?"

"On Nal Hutta-" He lied. "I don't see why this is important Harrison!" He pushed him out of the way as Harrison watched Finn go.

Reuven had found a way to keep himself busy by helping out one of the technicians with an x-wing that's wing had been severly broken. While Quin had spent half of the day in her room, unsure what to do with herself. He jacket was hanging on a chair next to her boots, along with the photo on the table.

She was throwing a small metal object up in the air as she laid on her bed. It was the metal mask she wore when she was on Nal Hutta, so to not breath in the gases while hunting. Although she was glad to be away from that swamp dump, a part of her missed it. It had been her home after all and this place felt like anything but home.

She always imagined that her brother and her would leave Nal Hutta when they were eighteen and go to some remote forest, just the two of them. Occasionally they would visit Finn and possibly go on some huge adventure where their help was needed.

It was a stupid dream and besides, this wasn't quite the adventure she was thinking of. There was no need for them. They were just dead weight to the rebels. She got up, having had enough of listening to her own negative thoughts. She threw her mask up one more time but suddenly froze. everything slowed and went quiet for a split second.

It was just like back on her home planet but then he mask landed on the floor in front of her and she snapped out of it. Rubbing her eyes she picked it up and placed it on the table. The door opened and she looked up to see her brother in the doorway.