Aline Hart

The gang. Including of Quin, Finn, Reuven, Aline and Ben (well, sort of) had settled down in a small village on one of the moons of the Furn System. It was surrounded by thick rain forest and not too far away was a big metal city in the mountain.

Kylo's lightsaber had been given the clear, meaning there was no way the Phantom could track their location now. The Rebels had heard of a buyer. A man, willing to give away the Phantom's plan.

He lived in one of the village's huts. The Falcon had been hidden in the forest while they were there. Quin had woken up before the others and was outside. She needed to blow off some steam and right now a broken tree trunk looked like her best option.

Her grunts echoed as she punched it occasionally knocking it with her boot. She had taken her jacket off and was wearing a plain white singlet. The rainforest was hot, maybe even hotter than the desert they had just come from two days ago.

"You're off balance." A voice came from behind her. Without even looking Quin reacted crossing her hands across her front blocking off a kick that had been meant for her stomach. "But good reflexes." It was Aline, she too was dressed lightly. It was too hot to wear anything big and heavy. Only their weapons belt hung around their waist's.

"Thanks." She panted before Aline swung at her, she ducked and tried to hit her back but found herself sprawled on her back. She kicked out jamming her foot into the back of Aline's knee causing her to crumbled down, at the same time she locked her arms around her. But Quin felt herself being lifted up into the air then slammed back onto the ground.

The two trained like this until both of them let go of each other. "You seem to know what I'm doing before I do it." Aline wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"My brother calls it my radar." She got up and then offered the Jedi her hand.

"You got a gift. What'd you say your name was again?" She asked taking her hand and lifting herself up.

"Quin. Quin Palpatine." Aline looked surprised.

"Oh. Does that mean-"

"Daughter of Rey. Yeah, that's me." She gave a small smile still breathing heavily, her heart slowing.

"That would explain your... radar thingy." Quin laughed. "Do you have a trainer?"

"Ha, I wish. My brother would not be happy with that."

"Since when does your brother tell you what to do?" Both girl's were walking back to the village.

"I guess you're right." She shrugged. "But you obviously haven't met my brother. He can be a bit controlling and over-safe at times." The lush green forest peeled off, showing a small village filled with bamboo huts. Lights dangled from hut to hut and flowers decorated the walls making it seem as if the village was part of the forest itself.

"Well, I'm no Master Jedi, but I can possibly teach you a few tricks of the trade." Aline offered.

"You think?"

"Yeah, no problem. But it won't be easy."

"Let's hope so." She gave a determined grin.

Finn and Reuven walked out of their hut. "We were wondering when you'd get back. You're just in time, Finn found the buyer." Ben walked out behind them. He no longer had his cuffs on, Finn seemed convinced he wouldn't run away.

The buyer owned a hut down the side of a cliff. A woman with a pig-like nose offered to show them the entrance - which was literally a hole hidden by a boulder. The buyer's home was filled with useless junk. There were glass bowls and parts hanging from the ceiling. The ground and benches were dusty and mold grew up one of the walls.

"Ah... welcome." A giant of a man held his slow arms open in welcome. His skin was pink and sweaty, his eyes shone like black stars.

"Good afternoon Mr Fulto. You said you had some information, about the Phantom." Finn was straight down to business.

Mr Fulto shook his head. "Not... for you." He said gruffly lifting one of his three hands and pointing a crooked finger at Quin and Reuven. "For them." Finn, Aline and Ben looked at the two of them before nodding and leaving the room. 

"You'll be okay." Finn said in assurance though it didn't help the sick feeling in the twin's guts. He handed them the lightsaber and Reuven looked at it confused before Mr Fulto took it and examined it thoughtfully.

"Phantom... got plan to bring back dead." By now they were alone, the others were outside.

"How?" Quin asked.

"They... already done it. With Kylo Ren." The two listened. "I know... how they do it."

They waited for an answer but the man slowly lifted a pipe and smoked it, he didn't seem in a rush like they were. "So? How do they do it?" Quin asked again, impatiently.

"By... using lightsaber crystal." His ascent caused him to roll his r's for what felt like a millennia. "And... machines. They... can bring back dead with both."

"Who are they bringing back?" This time it was Reuven who asked.

"All... of them. All... the Sith Legends." He handed them back the lightsaber.

"Where are they doing it?" 

"No... idea. Now... go. Leave... me." The man walked away and the two walked out.

"So what is?" Aline stood up when she saw them.

"Nothing good." Reuven gulped.