No Traitor Left Behind

"So you wanna talk?" Quin leaned against the x-wing, her brothers legs showing out from under the motor.

"About what?" He grunted removing a falty gear and throwing it to the side, a little too hard. She winced at the loud clang it made. 

"About... the thing."

"What thing?" His muffled voice replied. She shuffled uncomfortably, nodding at the pilots and engineers passing by. Trying to act casual. "The Hutt in the room." She muttered to him under her breath.

"What Hutt? I thought we were rid of them." He said with sarcasm. "You made sure of that."

She had, had enough. "Oi!" She kicked him. "Enough of that! Get up!"

He slid out from under the space-craft. His face, fingers and uniform stained with black oil. "Fine. You wanna talk about it. Go ahead. But this changes nothing." He was in a foul mood, throwing his tools back into the tool box and walking off towards a large barrel of water.

"Change nothing!" She gasped before following. "We just learnt our mother is Rey Skywalker." For some reason she found herself lowering her voice when meantioning her mother's name.

"Actually she's Rey 'Palpatine' and so what?"

"So what? She's a Jedi, grand-daughter of the Emperor, Padawan of both Master Luke and Leia Skywalker and she died running into the desert to save us!" He splashed his face, ignoring her comment. 

"It doesn't matter Q. Our parents don't define us and like you said. She's dead so there's not much we can learn from her-"

"We don't even know who our Father is, he could still be out there!" She cut him off. "And... do you think we have the force?" She looked at him her eyes brightening.

"No! No, defiantly not!" He wiped the water from his eyes. 

"It'd explain so much!"

"It would explain... nothing!" The two faced each other. Both twins had the same dark hair and pale skin. Though Reuven had a stronger build and Quin's eyes were a rusty caramel.

"Yes it would! It explains how I can sense when someone's about to attack me-"

"That's probably just natural intuition from living on Nal Hutta."

"How I can tell where things are when I'm hunting-"

"Again, intuition." He crossed his arms in annoyance.

"And my vision!"

"Oh not this again." He groaned walking back to the room. She followed behind persistantly. "Reu, I know what I saw and it brought me to that man... to Kylo Ren. To Ben."

"So?"

"He knew our mother."

"No he 'fought' our mother. There is a huge difference."

"He's reformed. Trust me!" The light from the exit, in which all the flight-craft would fly out of illuminated the room.

"Oh yeah. I'll trust you. Because what proof do you have? Your 'so-called vision'? A five minute conversation between you two?" A loud bang made the ground shake and a large explosion caused the two to be sent flying backwards from the force. Dust made Quin's eyes sting.

"They're here!" A pilot shouted.

"How in Hoth?" General Poe appeared, Finn ran to help the two of them up.

"I thought they weren't supposed to arrive until tomorrow!" Finn shouted over the bangs. "And how did they find our exact location!"

The siren sounded. "All pilots to your stations. All pilots to your stations."

"Finn, get the two of them and the lightsaber out of here. We'll meet you at Base 50." Poe ordered running to his x-wing.

"Rodger." He faced the twins. "I'm going to get the lightsaber, get your things and go to the Falcon." The rebel ran off. 

Reuven grabbed his sister's hand leading her to the room. They packed their things quickly then Quin stopped. "Come on Q what're you waiting for?" Reuven opened the door, his backpack hanging on his shoulder.

"Do you think they'll take prisoners with them on the evacuation?" She asked.

"Most likely not. Why do you ask?" She looked up from under her eyelashes at her brother as realization filled his eyes. "No... no, no, no! Quin don't even think about it!" She shoved pasted him throwing her belongings to Reuven. 

"I'll meet you on the Falcon!" She called running down the hall.

"Quin!" Reuven looked left and right before grumbling heading to the ship. "Crystal Critters, Finn's gonna blast me for this." He muttered.

"Ben!" The sad man looked up from inside his cell. "Ben!"

"Quin?" He looked at her in surprise. The cell door opened and Quin held her hand out for him. "Come on we've got to go. It's the Phantom, they tracked us here through your lightsaber."

"Leave me." He didn't take her hand.

"What? No, do not do that 'I'm not worth it thing.' No your coming with me!" She grabbed his hand pulling him up. "I'm know who you are and what you've done. But I know that if my mother said you were reformed, then I believe her. Even if I never met her."

"You know?" His eyes were tired and soulless as the two walked up the stairs.

"Yeah Finn told me my Mum was Rey. And I know that you knew her. So you're coming with me." She sneaked him out through one of the empty corridors, everyone was either in the control room or getting on a transport ship. Once they reached the Falcon she opened the door.

Reuven nearly fell from his place on the couch when he saw who she had brought with her. "Quin are you crazy?"

"No I'm your sister. Help me hide him." Ben looked at Reuven, making her brother uncomfortable. 

"What if Finn find out-"

"Well he will eventually, I'm going to tell him. But I'm not leaving Ben here to die."

Her brother looked between them before pushing back his dark hair. "Fine. But I have conditions. He's locked in a room for the entire trip."

Quin glanced at Ben but he didn't seem to care. "Alright." She mumbled. While Reuven offered to take him to his room the door opened again and Finn walked in, but he had brought someone else. A tall woman, about Quin's age, with long blonde hair and a sleek body walked in.

A golden lightsaber at her side.

"I knew you'd go back for him." Finn grimaced as Ben followed Reuven out of sight.

"Who's your friend?" Quin tried to change the subject as she looked at the newcomer.

"I'm Aline Hart. Jedi." The blonde held out her hand, which Quin politely took tucking back a strand of her hair.

"I guessed that. I saw your lightsaber." The echo of a distant explosion broke off the conversation and everyone was concentrating on getting out of the base.