Into Battle!

The Rebel X-wings, Millennium Falcon, U-wings and Y-wing Starfighters flew out, following the coordinates towards Tifum. "Alright, listen up!" Poe said over the intercom. "Our ships should be small enough to get through the storm without the need of shields. But none the less be careful and follow my lead. See you on the other side."

Reuven watched from the co-pilot seat of the Falcon as Poe headed first into the static storm surrounding the planet's stratosphere. "Hey there pilot." He looked to the his left.

"Eleria!" He smiled at the X-wing pilot.

"Let's go kick some Phantom butt." She smirked before flying behind the other pilots. He remembered the dread he had felt when the Phantom's shields didn't deactivate and they easily passed through the storm. But now he had mixed feelings. On one hand, the ships didn't explode so his sister hadn't died but on the other hand it meant something was wrong and that she was in trouble.

She wasn't dead though. His gut told him so.

"Reuven." His father put his hand on Reuven's shoulder while sitting in the pilot seat. "We're going to find her and end this." Father and Son sat quietly until Reuven finally nodded.

The Falcon steered behind Eleria's X-wing and followed her into the storm. It was dark and crackles of red lightning flashed around them barely missing the ship's engines.

He took this quiet moment to rethink of everything. He felt his mind wandering and it was as if he could see and feel everything. He could feel the fear waving off his fellow pilots. All of which were concentrating on the steering from the flashing bolts of electricity. 

The young adult snapped his mind back stopping himself from going any further. "Don't hold back." His head turned to the pilot. "You're going to need that sixth sense."

The peaceful moment ended as they passed through the storm. The surface of Tifym was rocky and barren. The only structure was a gigantic mountain. At the base of the mountain one of the large Phantom ships had landed by a enormous cave opening. "Down there. That's the entrance to the Kyber crystal cave." Poe's voice crackled slightly.

Two large fleet ships hovered in the sky which quickly noticed the new arrivals. Hundreds of tri-defenders poured out of the fleet ships like an endless stream. "Reu-"

"On it." He interrupted his father and headed towards the cannon deck. "Don't worry Q, we're coming." He could sense her presence in the ship parked by the base of the mountain. Reuven could feel his twin's fear and anger. "Quin's in that ship near the cave entrance. We have to get to her."

He gave a small yelp as a tri-defender zoomed in his direction. His reflexes activated the cannon and he watched as the fighter ship exploded into a cloud of fire and debris. "Hold on." Ben called down to his son rearing the ship to a hard right.

Reuven hardly had time to think as he fired at the enemy fighters furiously. It was obvious he was a terrible shot even with the aim enhancer. "Damn it!" He swore as a tri-defender whizzed past and obliterated an X-wing.

He didn't expect his father to say anything and he didn't. What would he say? It's okay, because it wasn't. "Reuven I heading towards one of the fleet ship's control deck. I want you to fire at it."

"Father I can't-" It was the first time he had actually called him that but Ben didn't have time to cherish it.

"Yes you can. I trust you." He replied as the approached the cockpit. Reuven adjusted the aim enhancer but then he heard his father's voice again. But this time it was in his head. It wasn't quite a message, just a thought that his father and sent him. "I trust you. Now trust yourself. Don't hold back."