Sith-In-Training

"Why?" She asked Finn again now trying to get to her feet. Her hand that was holding her brother's was shaking. "About our father. You said he abandoned us but he didn't did he?"

Finn looked at her his stance still and a hint of guilt shone in his tired eyes. "I was trying to protect you-"

"Protect us from our own family!" She shouted her voice cracking halfway. "You could've at least told us his name. You had a chance to tell us when we learnt of our mother, so why didn't you?"

"Because I was afraid you would leave." Finn looked down. "I thought once you learnt who your father was you would leave me. He isn't a nice man-"

"No. You just never gave him a chance!" Quin tried walking towards Finn but Reuven held her back. She looked at him, her eyes full of hate, making him flinch in surprise. "You're still protecting him? After he lied to us, after he forced us to live in Nal Hutta without a family!"

"I don't know what to think." He let go of her. The moment he did she ran off leaving him standing there silently.

"I'll go check on her." Aline walked away and as she turned the corner she pulled up her sleeve. A small bracelet was around her wrist. She pushed the blue button on top and spoke into it in a strange language that seemed to roll off her tongue.

"Finn? Who is our father?" Reuven shove his hands in his pocket looking at his feet in a strange trance.

Finn watched him and there was a pause as he tried to find the right words. "Your mother always seemed to find the light in even the most darkest people. Though I could never understand why she loved him." He sighed. "Your father is Ben Solo."

Ben had being sitting inside the Millennium Falcon. He was convinced that Finn hadn't just kept him in here cause it was the only secure place they had, but because it was his way to torture him. Even after taking his children away from him so that he would never raise them the way he and Rey had planned to.

This was Finn's way to remind him of everything he had done. How he was the cause of both his mother, father and even Rey's death.

He had made a promise he would protect his children and now they didn't even know he was related to them. The door open and he glanced up and was stunned to see Quin. She looked panicked, confused, angry and out of breath.

Her harsh gaze softened when she saw him. "Is everything alright?" He asked standing up.

"Did you know?" She asked. He didn't know if she was referring to what he hoped she was referring to so he stayed silent. She held up the lightsaber. "I saw everything. I saw you and mother. I saw her die and Finn take us away from you. Our father."

He took a quick breath in before relaxing. "Yes, I did know." He walked towards her. Quin's eyes never left his father, even as he lifted his hand to her cheek. "You look just like her. Like your mother. I knew since I saw you in Nal Hutta."

"Why didn't you say anything?" She wasn't angry, her voice was dripping with loss and confusion.

"I didn't want to ruin anything. I didn't know what you'd think of me... what do you think of me?" She put her hand on his hand.

"I think that you may have made mistakes, but you're my father." She hugged him. She wasn't as tall as her father so she could only hug just above his waist. He seemed surprised but then hugged her back. But then she pulled away.

"Father," the word seemed so easy to say as if she had waited her whole life to say it. Which she had. "I saw something else. I saw how you came back to life, do you remember that moment?"