Welcome to Tifym!

"That was awesome but please tell me you have a plan." The two Phantom guards laid unconscious at their feet and both father and son were free of their chains.

"Yeah. I know what their plan is, I'll tell you on the way to the Falcon. Where is it?" Quin asked as she cuffed their hands but left it so they could easily break free of them if needed.

"This way." Reuven motioned with his head and she put both her hands on their shoulders. No body objected as she led the two prisoners from the cell. "Turn right." Reuven whispered praying he still remembered where the locker room was.

She continued following her brother's whispered instructions. "First door around the corner." But then she stopped short and glanced around the corner. Jern was standing facing the locker room door as guards went in and out. "Turns out the Rebels landed their space ship on the side of our ship. We found a hole they resealed and our pilots are flying it to the landing dock."

Jern smiled slyly. "Very good. I want the whole ship high alert. There could be more Rebel scum on board and nothing will stop us." Quin led both prisoners away.

"Okay change of plan. The Falcon's in the landing dock and will most likely be heavily guarded."

Reuven gave a groan but Ben remained silent before speaking. "Take us back to our cells. We can try again when the heat's died down-"

"No. you two have to get off now." She interrupted.

"Why Q? What's happening?" She glanced at her brother.

"The fleet's shield needed to be increased so they can get through the static storm with ease. I've been able to attach to it a tracker and a kill code."

"And you plan on deactivating the shield's while they're in the static storm." Her father smiled. "Brilliant!" She didn't object only looked around.

"If the Falcon's being guarded then there's no way we're getting to it. But I've got an idea." She them to the elevator which slowly began its decent to the lower levels of the Phantom ship. As they were going down she looked at her brother and father. She sensed less tension between them and that made her smile slightly before the doors opened.

"Where are we going?" Reuven asked. The long corridor they had walked into was dark and not a soul was around. Decorating the wall were hundreds of escape pods. "Get in." She fiddled with a screen and the glass door slide back. Ben and Reuven jumped in.

"I'll deactivate the pod's tracker then set a course for the Rebel fleet. Quin could you-" 

There was a soft thunking noise as the door close with Quin standing on the opposite side. She looked sad yet thankful that her family would be alright. "Quin what are you doing?" Her brother grunted trying to pry the door open but it was locked tight.

"Get to the Rebels. They should be able to track this fleet and find you."

"What? But why aren't you coming?"

"To deactivate their shield's... I have to be on this ship." She explained and put her hand on the glass. "Be safe. And don't do anything I would do." Quin smirked as she back away from the glass and activated the pod.

"Qui-" Ben and Reuven both shouted before the pod was automatically fired out into space and out of view. A tear rolled down her cheek as she turned away. But suddenly the elevator doors opened and she froze in fear and guards filed out, surrounding her. Another huge figure stormed out of the elevator and struck her hard in the face.

Quin tasted blood in her mouth as she fell to the ground.

"Someone's been a naughty little ferret."