Son of a Moof-Milker!

"Hey! Stop!" She screamed at the Rebel ship as it left her behind, waving her hands wildly on the landing pad. "Come back you stupid-backstabbing-no good-son of a moof-milkers!" The engine's drowned out her curses before they soared off until it was only a black dot in the distance.

They left her. They took the map and left her. Quin knew straight away this was Reuven's doing, she knew him well enough to know he was too cautious and worried about her. 

A group of fish-like men gazed at her and gave her weird looks. Blushing she stopped waving her hands and put them by her sides, clenching her fist as she looked around.

Men wearing silver full-body armor were guarding a women, dressed in a Phantom General uniform. She gave a small smile and glanced up at where Reuven and Eleria had flown off. "Guess I'll meet you there."

_______________________________________

"I think you did the right thing." Finn agreed after Reuven explained what had happened. With Eleria walking behind them they delivered the map to the control deck. Rebels gave him glares and kept there distance whenever he was around. 

Reuven felt his stomach flip. He was desperate to get out of there and once he freed Kylo Ren he was out. There would be nothing stopping him from leaving, not even his sister could stop him.

In fact, she would come with him whether she liked it or not. "Reuven. Earth to Reuven." He snapped out of his trance to see Eleria looking up at him.

"Sorry. What did you say?"

"I said that we're preparing to jump into light-speed." She giggled excited, something he didn't see her do a lot. "Come on, I'll show you the best place to watch." She grabbed his hand leading him off.

Eleria was small, but then again he was quite tall so maybe it was just him. She had electric blue hair that was tied into a tight braid trailing down her back, her skin was a dark chocolate brown and her eyes were the same. She led him down a hallway until they entered an unused room. 

Inside was a huge glass window looking out the smaller Rebel ships. Behind the ships was an endless pattern of stars. They were like a million diamonds.

Back in Nal Hutta he and Quin had sneaked out during the night when they were younger to look at the stars. He remembered how they had connected the dots, finding thousands of pictures in the sky. Quin always seemed to find the funniest pictures though.

A smile brightened his face. Life back then had been so simple. It had just been the two of them, facing the world. "Beautiful isn't it?" Eleria sighed leaning her head on his shoulder.

He looked down at her warmly. "Yeah it is." As he said it the ship began to jump to light-speed as the stars soon became rushing lights, flashing and whizzing past the window.

__________________________________________

"Have you gotten anything from Aline yet?" The High General looked out of her room's window. Behind her stood a Phantom Guard. "No ma'am. We have yet to receive anything from Ms Hart."

"It has been two days since her last report and we still haven't found neither the Rebellion or Ren's offspring." She stood with her hands behind her back, her stance was still. The Guard was unsure if he should respond so he remained quiet.

The door opened and she turned around greeting the man who had entered. He was tall with yellow skin and horns coming out of his head, back of his large hands and two small ones under his chin. "High General Jern." She greeted.