Can They Be Trusted?

It had all happened so fast. Phantom fight ships had rained down on the small village. Creatures, people and other inhabitants were running left and right as homes were demolished. Bits of huts, metal and wood flew into the sky before falling down to the ground like a storm of debris.

The large ship that had taken Ben, a SkyStinger Freighter, was long gone having disappeared past the moon's atmosphere. It was a fitting name for the ship. It had been long with a pointed front and back. Quin was standing on the edge of the cliff where it had once been.

He hair was wild and fallen from its braids. He big brown eyes looked off into the distance. "There you are! I went to the Falcon. What happened? The walls are covered in scorch marks." Reuven turned his sister to face him before shaking her. "Quin back into the real world. Where's Kylo. He wasn't on board. Did he attack you?"

She blinked her eyes and looked up at her brother pushing away his hands roughly. "Of course not! He would never! It was Aline."

"Aline attacked you?" His eyes went wide. "Why I thought she was your teacher."

"Yeah so did eye. But turns out she's a Sith apprentice for the Phantom."

"But... the Phantom don't have Sith. They don't believe in the force."

"That's what we were told, but we were wrong. The Rebellion was wrong."

"We have to get back to the Falcon!" Reuven took her hand but she slipped it away and ran beside him. A determined look in her eyes.

"Get in!" Finn called and looked around. "Where's Aline?"

"She's not here." Quin growled as she entered the ship. She hadn't realized how much damage her fight with Aline had caused. The holo-chess table had been knocked over. There were scorch marks on the wall and the chairs had cuts in them their stuffing littering the floor.

"Where is she? Was she taken?"

"Something like that, we'll explain it on the way." Reuven sat beside Finn at the controls. The engine whirred to life.

______________________________________________

"Woah, woah, woah. Hold on. You mean to tell me Aline is part of the Phantom." Finn ran his finger through his hair, which desperately needed a trim.

"She attacked me and took our father." Reuven didn't meet his sisters eyes when she said 'father'. Instead he looked out the window. They were currently floating in the middle of no where.

"We have to go back and get him." Quin ordered standing up.

Finn shook his head taking the controls. "No, we have to go to the Rebel Base and tell them."

"What?" Quin mouth open in shock. "No, we have to go get him. He could be in danger."

"The Rebels don't know about the crystal cave. Like you said, it's a place of great power for both Jedi and Sith." Reuven looked at his sister solemnly.

"But I didn't say that. Ben did. Our father did. Come on Reuven, he needs our help only we can save him." She placed her hand on his broad shoulder trying to convince him to back her up.

"No, we will have a better chance of winning if we go to the Rebels."

"But we-"

"Quin that's enough okay!" Finn shouted over his shoulder making her flinch. The comlink beeped and Finn answered it before Quin could snap back at him. "Finn... Finn come in. Why haven't you contacted us?" Poe's voice crackled from the speaker.

"The comlink broke but Reuven fixed it. And boy do I have story for you. Which base were we meeting at again?"

"Scratch that. Our plans were compromised." There were voices behind Poe's like a crowd of people were in the same room as him.