Trust

"General Poe. Please I need to go on this mission."

"Absolutely not!"

"But why?"

The cockpit of the Rebellion's ship was nearly empty as Poe had demanded that everyone other than Finn, Harrison and himself were to leave the room for a private meeting. "Look Reuven. Unless you haven't noticed people are already starting to question my allegiance because I letting you stay on the ship. And now they're all talking about how you let you sister go-"

"Let her go? I wasn't there to collect her, I left her there to keep her safe."

"Personally, I think she would've been safer with us." Poe said as he rested again a table. Both Finn and Harrison were standing two meters away listening. "Safer?" Reuven threw his hands in the air exasperated before pointing at Harrison. "Last time she was here he tried to kill her!"

"Enough!" There was silence as Poe sighing rubbing between his eyes. "Reuven give me one reason why I should send you on this mission."

"Because they'll recognize you but they don't know me, besides I'm an ace hacker I can get us past their sheilds and I grew up on Nal Hutta."

"So?"

"So, I know how to go about unnoticed."

"But what if Aline is on that ship?"

"Well if she is it won't matter who we send, she knows everyone here." 

Poe and Finn exchanged glances before Poe nodded. "Alright, but you're taking Harrison with you."

"What!" Both Reuven and Harrison gasped and glanced at each other.

"Poe are you sure about this?" Finn seemed just as nervous as Reuven felt.

The General nodded before shooing them away. "We have collected Guard uniforms from previous battle fields. Finn will show you where they are."

______________________________________

"You better get this right Sith Spit!" Harrison growled as Reuven steadied the Falcon and began to fiddle with a small device

"You better get this right Sith Spit!" Harrison growled as Reuven steadied the Falcon and began to fiddle with a small device. He'd gotten used to the endless amount of names he had been called, making him grateful that Quin wasn't around. If she had heard even one of the names Harrison had given them she would pound him into the ground.

"Relax, this is going to work. I made this device so that it'll effect the ship's ultra-magnetic-field by sending out a bunch of semi-"

"English please." Harrison interrupted and Reuven rolled his eyes.

"This," he held up the device. "Will weaken their shields for a split second, enough time for us to get through. They won't even notice something's up."

He watched as the Falcon neared the ships shield. Suddenly he pressed a button and they flew through with ease. He turned around to give Harrison a smug smile but he was already getting into his Phantom Guard disguise.