The Birth of Hatred

Why... why does it have to be me. Have I done something wrong. All they do is abuse and neglect me ever since I was 5 years old.

Flash Back
Tai: Y/n get over here NOW"
I walked to my father and he looked very angry.

Y/n: Yes fathe-
Before I could finish he smacked me in the face knocking me on the ground, I started to cry.
Tai: Did you break this vase
He said as he pointed towards while Ruby and Yang started to laugh in the back.
Y/n: No it wasn't me
*Smack*
Tai: Don't lie to me
He said as he kept beating me on the floor, then Summer walked in filling me with hope.
Summer: What's going on Tai?
She said with confusion on her face.
Tai: This bastard broke a vase and tried to lie to me
He said as he punch me in the face and Summer walked over and kicked me in the face as they kept beating me and then... everything went black.

I woke up in the basement while Raven was holding me.
Y/n: Raven...
I said while struggling to look up
Raven: Just be quite Y/n
I then started to cry and looked up at her and said.
"Why did they do that, I didn't do anything", she didn't say anything she just looked at me in my eyes shocked like she seen something that surprised her.
Flashback End
Yang and Ruby walked in and said "Dad said to make breakfast before he comes in here" I didn't say anything I just got up and walked out.

Time Skip

I was cleaning the dishes until Yangs came over and broke one of the plates. Tai and Summer heard this as they angrily walked.
Tai: Y/n what did you!?!
He said as he walked up to me and punch me in the stomach, knocking me on the floor, and spitting blood. Then Summer join in and starts to beat me.
Y/n: hehehehe
Tai:What's so funny?
He says as he picked me up by my shirt and looked me in the eyes.
Raven PoV

I was watching Tai and Summer beat on Y/n for something he didn't do, it made me very angry, I tried to get up but Qrow held me back.
Qrow: Stop if you try and help Y/n it will make things worse for him
I didn't want to just sit here and watch him get beat to near death but I had to.
Raven:...fine
Then I saw Summer pick up a knife and stab Y/n in the arm. He didn't scream or didn't show any emotion, it was like he didn't feel anything.
Y/n PoV

I grabbed the knife from my arm and started to chuckle.
Tai: What's funny you little bastard !
He yelled as he picked me up and threw me outside. I was then shot on the same arm I was stabbed at. Bleeding on the ground holding my arm. It fueled me with more and more hatred.
Summer: That will teach you to show respect, now stay here until your told to come back inside like the worthless dog you are
She said as she closed the door and everything went black as I passed out... it was... cold am I dying. No it can't be I can still hear my heart beat.
Time Skip

I slowly woken up in my bed with bandages around my arm and Raven and Qrow was talking to each other.
Qrow: He's awake
They both looked at me with as they were concerned about me.
Raven: Y/n are you okay
She said as I slowly leaned up.
Y/n: Yeah I'm fine...
I said as Raven hugged me and started hug me tightly.
Qrow: Im gonna go and give you two some space, I'll see you tomorrow
Qrow left and Raven let go of me and started to speak to me with tears in her eyes.
Raven: Y/n I'm... sorry I wasn't there to help you please forgive me I wanted to help but I couldn't because would might gave gotten worse for you

Y/n: why do they do this to me, why don't they just get it over with and just kill me already

I said as she hugged tight and close to her while crying and she said something that made me feel happy and more sad at the same time.
Raven: I love you Y/n I want you to know that always
I looked up at her with tears in my eyes and she looked at me with a smile on her face and teary eyes.
Raven PoV