Vengance

As the bandit led Y/n to his tribe, Y/n saw people guarding a wooden gate as they opened it. When he walked in, the people were starring at him.

"Why are you here, trespasser?" A short haired women asked.

Y/n: "One of your friends said that you can help me."

"What's all the commotion?" A black long haired women asked she walked out the tent. "Y/n what are you doing here?" Raven asked as she realized who it was.

Y/n: "I'm here for help, I want to track someone down, can you help?" He asked.

Raven: "No." She said as Y/n got annoyed and was about to walk out. "Stay for a while at least." She said as Y/n accepted.

As Y/n walked into the tent with Raven as she motioned him to sit by the table. She gave him tea and sat next to him.

Raven: "So Y/n, how long have you've been traveling?"

Y/n: "I don't know, days maybe even weeks."

Raven: "Tell me who is the person you are looking for?"

Y/n: "I don't know his name, but I know what he looks like."

Raven: "Okay so what happened, why do you want to find that person?" He felt anger but he didn't show it.

Vernal: "Raven that man is back." She said as Raven sighed.

Raven: "Y/n stay here, I'll be back." She said as she got up and left.

Y/n felt uneasy like something isn't right, he then heard yelling.

Raven: "How many times have I told you old man, NO we're not gonna help you!" She yelled as Y/n got up to see what was going on.

He walked out the tent and looked past Raven and saw him.

He felt nothing but hatred as he pulled Raven away and leaped towards him and shot a fireball at him

He felt nothing but hatred as he pulled Raven away and leaped towards him and shot a fireball at him. The man dodged it and stepped back, he looked to see the boy as he recognized who it was.

"I recognize you, I believe you have something I want." He said as Y/n was angry as he was shaking his fist violently.

Y/n: "I'm going to kill you!" He said as.

"So be it." He said as he revealed his right arm.

Y/n felt more hatred towards him as the people in the camp were disgusted

Y/n: "How many people did you kill to get that arm!" He said angrily.

The man smiled and removed the bandages on his eye to reveal Menma's Mangekeyo sharingan

The man smiled and removed the bandages on his eye to reveal Menma's Mangekeyo sharingan. "This one is my favorite, from that Uchiha brat I killed in Vale." He said as Y/n was now furious.

A Y/c(Your Color) rib cage with an arm was formed around Y/n.

Raven stood in shock as did the rest of her tribe

Raven stood in shock as did the rest of her tribe. Y/n then charged at him and smacked him out of the camp with the susanoo arm. As Y/n land next to the man, he slammed the fist down onto him and grabbed him and picked him up.

Y/n: "I'll make sure you die slowly." He then began to  squeeze the man as he screamed in pain. "But first." He then brings the man closer to him and rip out his brother eye out of him making the man scream more in pain. As this was going on Raven was watching in amusement, Y/n noticed her and got an idea. He then stabbed every eye in the man's arm and dropped him to the ground, he watched the man get up and pull out a kunai. Y/n then charged at him and kicked him in stomach as he flew to a tree, before he could recover Y/n picked him up by his throat and slammed him to the ground.

"Just please let me live." He begged as Y/n ignored him.

Y/n then stopped to his level. "This is no genjutsu." He then sliced the man arm off and began to scream in agony.

The man opened his eyes to see his arm is still attached but the environment was different. There wad only black with white outlines to everything. He was lifted into the air by a rope as he saw Y/n his sword in hand.

Y/n: "Who do you work for?" He demanded an answer.

"I work for no one." He said as he was stabbed in the stomach. "Please I don't work for no one."

Y/n: "Why do you have sharingans in your arm?"

"For power, I wanted power." He was stabbed again but by two more Y/n.

As Y/n eye was bleeding he covered it with his eye patch and wiped the blood.

Raven: "What's wrong with him?" She asked as she kicked him.

Y/n: "He's going through torture right now, in my genjutsu." Y/n then released him as he was snapped back to reality.

"Please just spare me, you won't see me again, please." He begged.

Y/n: "Just go, get out of my sight." He said as the man ran away.

The man was now snapped back to reality as he was laying in his blood. He tried to get up but he stabbed in his back.

The man was snapped back to reality as he was laying in his blood. He tried to run but he was stabbed in his back.

This same moment was going on for seven days for the man but it was only seven seconds for Y/n.

"Please I have a family, just let me-." He was interrupted by Y/n slicing his throat with one swing.

He tried to crawl away but Y/n turned him over and stabbed his stomach and ripped his guts out.

The man finally snapped back to reality as he found himself still on the ground. He then screamed in pure terror. "Who are you?" He said as Y/n finally stabbed his blade in the mans neck to the ground.

He pulled the blade out and burned the dead body in a hole with a fireball. He used up so much aura as he fell on one knee and his right eye was bleeding.

Y/n: "I did it brother now time for the rest." He then passed out.