Old Rivals

Y/n: "Sasuke what are you doing here, you've been gone for three years."

Sasuke: "I've been looking for you Y/n, since we met the first time we were destined to be rivals, I have improved myself to best you and now I'm going to test thats." He said as his eyes turned red into EMS.

As Y/n saw his eyes he was shocked and didn't want to know how he got those eyes but deep down he had to know.

Y/n: "How did you get the Eternal Mangekeyo Sharingan?" He asked as Sasuke looked down.

Sasuke: "Itachi... is dead." He said as Y/n couldn't say anything. "He was dying from a sickness, he wanted me to take his eyes, he knew the power and wanted me to have them." Y/n only looked away and tried to hold back his tears.

Y/n: "I guess we are on the same boat." He said as he used his EMS. "My brother was killed and had one of his eyes taken, I got his remaining and replaced one of my eyes and hunt down the other, I guess we are more like brothers and not just rivals." He said as Sasuke smirked.

Sasuke: "So how about a-." He stop as he felt a presence near. "If you want to live longer show yourself!" He pointed his sword to a bush.

It took a couple seconds until a girl with pink and brown hair walked out with her hands up.

Y/n: "Who are you and why were you spying on us?" He asked.

Her face went into complete shock and disappointment. She pulled out her scroll and began to type something.

Neo: "Don't you remember me." She showed to Y/n.

Y/n: "No am I supposed to?" He asked as she sighed.

Neo: "We met on the train and at the festival." She showed to Y/n.

Y/n: "I remember seeing you at the train but not at the festival." He said before she changed into her disguise. "Oh that was you, what are you doing here?" He asked as she pointed towards him. "Me, why?" She then ran up to him and hugged him tightly. 'Now I think I know why she is here.' He thought.

He was taller than her but only a head taller. He looked down to her and tried to shake her off but she was too tight. He looked towards Sasuke and mouthed the words "Help me." but he quickly looked away.

Y/n: "What is your name?" He asked as she let him go and pulled out a paper with the word "Neo". "My name is Y/n, do you know where we can go t?" He asked as she nodded her head.

Y/n and Sasuke was hesitant to follow her but they did anyway. They made it to a town that was a little bit small.

Meanwhile

As Ruby was helping up her friends she went to Qrow, "Uncle Qrow do you think he will side with them?" She asked.

Qrow sighed as turned away from her, "I don't know kid, I don't know."

Yang: "He probably will, you seen the way he attacked us."

Weiss: "At least he didn't kill us."

Blake: "Sure but he's being manipulated by that other guy who said he was his father, he could be lying to try and get Y/n on his side."

Pyrrah: "I believe he's confused or he's just trying to find out more about himself." She intervened, "He saved my life so I'm going to trust him."

With Y/n

As Y/n was in a room he stared at his eyes in the mirror as he thought about his father.

Y/n: (Should I trust him, he did work with that guy who killed Menma but didn't help him at all, it's like he wanted him dead.) He thought as he cleaned the blood from his eyes.