Flash Back Part 2

Madara Uchiha, a boy at the age of 16, his clan was very hidden because of the power they hold, people feared them so if they would see them a hunter will take action. They hid in different some in Vale, Vacuo, and Mistral. Madara was in Vacuo with his brother, Izuna. They both awakened their Mangekeyo Sharingan after the death of their father, from being killed by people and a disease that weakened him. Izuna wanted revenge while Madara wanted the opposite, peace. They stood across each other in a forest where it was dark.

Madara: "Izuna don't do this, you'll make the Uchiha look bad than what we actually are."

Izuna: "The Uchiha are strong, we can take on the world and destroy any that goes against us." He said as Madara shook ilhis head in disappointment.

Madara: "No, that's not who you are, you can't take revenge out on everyone, you would want everyone to suffer like we did."

Izuna: "That's right, I'll crush everyone, even you if you stand in my way." He said as he activated his Mangekeyo Sharingan.

Madara: "So be it brother." He activated his Mangekeyo.

Izuna charged at him and threw in punches as Madara kept blocking them. Madara grabed his arm and slammed him to the ground, Izuna quickly kicked him in the chest knocking him back. They both quickly recovered and charged at each other and locked hands trying to push each other back. Izuna used Madara's hand to use a Jutsu, Izuna kicked off of him and blew a dragon flame at him, Madara was quick enough to jump out the way.

Izuna: "Keep holding back brother and you'll die." He said.

"Forgive me brother, I can't allow you to make the world suffer." Madara said as a single tear fell from his eye.

His quickly rushed him and punched Izuna in the stomach and kicked him to the ground. He got on top of him and ripped one of his eyes out making him scream in pain.

Izuna: "Stop what are you doing!" He yelled trying to get Madara off of him.

Madara: "Forgive me brother, you will suffer no longer." He then stabbed him instantly killing him.

Izuna: "W-what how did you do that? Even though I put you in a genjutsu." He said as he was on his knees weakened from the amount of energy he used.

Madara: "It's over Izuna, you can't win against me."

Izuna didn't say anything as he was still on the ground. Madara heard a noise that made him jump out the way as Izuna was shot in the side of his upper body.

Madara: "Izuna!" He called out as he blew a fireball from the direction the bullet came from.

He quickly grabbed Izuna and ran far away. He made it somewhere safe but Izuna was bleeding too much.

Madara: "Izuna are you all right?!"

"I... can't feel anything... it hurts everywhere." He said as he started coughing up blood. "B-brother I'm sorry." He said as he then died in his brother's arms.

Madara: "Izuna... I know what I must do." He removed Izuna's eyes from his body and buried him.

*Time Skip*

After five years of hunting down the person who killed his brother he finally found him, or he found Madara.

"Time to die you scum Uchiha." A man whispered aiming a sniper rifle at Madara.

He shot him but he disappeared.

"Damn where did he go?!" He questioned as he ran out the bushes.

Madara: "Who are you?"

The man grinned smugly and said "Since I'm going to kill you I might as well tell you, I'm Danzo the Uchiha Hunter, now just let me end it quickly and I'll show you mercy." He said as he changed his rifle into a sword.

Madara: "With pleasure." He then pulled out a kunai and threw it into Danzo's eye, making him fall over without a sound. "Pitiful defeated by a knife, if you were smart you would have stayed hidden." He said as he walked away.

But without him noticing a beowolf was watching him.

Salem: (He's seems to have promise, killed him with barely any effort, no remorse, with him with me we can be unstoppable and we can maybe have out our own children.) She thought as she looked through the grimm eyes.

Later on throughout walking through the dark forest, Madara stopped in his path and turned around.

"Why is a filthy animal following still me, it will learn that Im the alpha." He said as he charged at it and killed it instantly by twisting its neck and ripping it off.

Salem smiled as she rises up from her chair and looked out the window.

Salem: "I want him, I want my way with him, soon Uchiha, soon." She said as she placed her hands on the glass.

*Time Skip*

Madara walked through the forest as he felt a presence surrounding him, it was dark. Grimm started to surround him as he didn't feel bothered. He saw a floating octopus grimm hovering towards him, he stood there waiting for it to attack.

"Madara Uchiha." It said as he became a bit surprised. "I've been looking for you."

Madara: "Who are you?" He asked.

"I am Salem, I want you to meet me at my castle their will be no traps." She said he grew suspicious.

Madara: (Even if there was any traps I'll just demolish anything in my way.) He thought. "Fine, where is it?"

Salem gave him the directions and left along with the rest of the grimm. He traveled to the location, luckily he was close enough to fly there with his susanoo. He saw the land was filled with grimm, it was dark and everything looked drained from life.

Madara: "This place must be it." He said as he flew down to the castle.

He walked around the castle until he saw a tall buff man.

Hazel: "You must be Madara Uchiha, Salem is right this way." He then lead him to a hall.

He saw a women sitting by herself, she had pale skin, white hair, red eyes, and red veins on her face. Hazel left leaving them two as he sat across from her.

Salem: "Hello, Madara." She greeted. "Take a seat." She pointed to a seat as he then sat to.

Madara: "What do you want?"

Salem: "Straight to business I see, well..." She then got up and walked behind him. "I sense no negative emotions from you, aren't you at least worried?" She asked.

Madara: "Why would I be?"

Salem: "I could kill you right now." She said as began massaging his shoulders. "But I'm not, how about we go somewhere more... suitable." She suggested as she pulled him out the chair.

She pulled him into a room and locked the door. She threw him into the bed, Madara felt almost uncomfortable.

Madara: "Wait let's settle this like adults." He persuaded.

Salem: "We are." She said as she climbed on top of him.

You know what happens next, this is how Menma was being made.