Aftermath

Y/n PoV

I woke up in a infirmary felling a little weird.

Killua: "Finally you woke up, it's been two days" he said as he entered the room.

Y/n: "Two days how, what happened?"

Killua: "Well after you fought your former family you just passed out, but I didn't expect you to be out for two days, the nurse said you're fine just a little sick, just rest for a bit"

Y/n: "But I missed two days I can't rest, I probably missed a lot" I said as I rubbed my head.

Killua: "We really didn't do anything really important and the teacher's know how what happened so your excused"

Y/n: "What time is it?"

Killua: "It's 3pm and it's Saturday" He said as we left to our dorm.

On our way back to our dorm my chest and head felt a bit odd but I ignored it.

???: "Oh you must be Y/n are you alright you been in the nurse for two days, oh wait you probably don't know I'm Nora"

Killua: "I'll see you at the dorm Y/n" he said as he ran of waving.

Y/n: "Yeah I'm fine just feel a bit weak that's all"

Nora: "Well if you need any help you can ask me" she said as gave me a thumbs up.

Y/n: "Ok sure, wait how do you know my name"

Nora: "Well Ruby and Yang was talking about you, how you was your brother before you ran away, and other stuff"

Y/n: "Oh ok see you later" I said as I smiled and waved walking to my dorm.

Nora: "Bye" she said as her face became red a bit.

In the Dorm

After I took a shower I got dress and went to sleep.

Killua PoV

Well since he is sleep I might as well go around the school, since I got nothing else to do. I left and walk around the hallways, then I saw team RWBY talking.

Blake: "I still can believe you and Yang with your parents lost to him, were you guys holding back a bit" she asked curiously.

Ruby: "Well we kind of still want him to be our family again, but since he doesn't want to be we decided that it's best that he isn't considered part of the family anymore" she said as Yang agreed with her.

Wiess: "Well if you say so"

I left the scene with surprising information, they were holding back, well I knew that his aunt and uncle was, but not the rest. I then felt a hand on my shoulder.

Yang: "Oh you must be Killua, Y/n's teammate, when you see him tell him me and Ruby want to talk to him " she said as she was holding me in place.

Me: "Why do you want to talk to him, don't ya think he doesn't want anything to do with you" I said as she got more angry and eyes turn red.

Yang: "Just tell him we want to talk to him!" She yelled at me.

Me: "Man you got anger problems" I mocked her. "Fine but don't get mad at me if he say no" I said as I walk off.

I went back to the dorm and I saw Y/n sleeping peacefully and was out cold. I was sitting down on my bed on my scroll about to fall asleep until I heard knocking on the door. I opened the door to see team RWBY.

Ruby: "Is he here?" She asked me, I knew who she was talking about so I opened the door a little to show Y/n sleeping.

Killua: "He's resting beca-" I didn't finish my sentence because Yang pushed me out the way and walked towards him.