Full Power of The Curse? And Meeting Someone New

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Y/n yelled.

He then broke free from the snake grimm and charged at the large ursa at very fast speed

Y/n: "Chidori"

He cut the ursa in half.

"Are you okay?" Y/n said as he reached out to help the kid.

He then grabbed the kid and dodged the strike from another ursa.

Y/n: "Run." He told the kid before he ran off.

Team Rwby saw Y/n's transformation and was amazed.

(But you have the clothes from the bio)

"Woah" Ruby said.

Weiss: "There is no time to be staring we have to focus." She said while fighting grimm.

Ruby: "Oh right sorry."

Y/n then shot multiple fireballs instantly killing them. Meanwhile the kid Y/n saved was all the way in the back watching Y/n killing all the grimm, he felt more safe when he is around Y/n around. As more grimm was showing so was other people from Beacon.

Killua: "No fair you guys was having the fun without us." *Looks at Y/n* "Woah Menma look at Y/n." He said as Menma look towards his brother.

He felt dark aura around Y/n but he shook the feeling off.

*Time Skip*

After killing all the grimm a nevermore came flying out of nowhere.

Yang: "Anyone got any ideas on how to stop it?" Y/n then stepped forward.

"Distract it and I'll handle it." He said as everyone began to shoot at it. He jumped onto a rooftop waited for a moment. Then he felt his back tingling as two winged hands ripped through the back of his shirt.

 Then he felt his back tingling as two winged hands ripped through the back of his shirt

Y/n: "Good thing I'm not wearing that vest." He then charged his chidori but it was a different color and more powerful.

" He then charged his chidori but it was a different color and more powerful

He then lunged at the nevermore and cut it's head off. When he landed everyone was staring at him in shock or amazement at his transformation.

"What?" Y/n said before he fell over and started to change back into his normal form.

Menma: "Y/n are you alright?" He said as Y/n slowly nodded.

The kid watched everything that was happening, he thought Y/n was awesome and he started to look up to him.

Y/n: "But I did kind of ripped the back of my shirt." He showed them the two big holes in his shirt.

Killua: "Well you do have plenty of more shirts in the dorm." He said as Y/n chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.

As they began to leave it was only Y/n left there as he was also about to leave until someone stopped him. He felt someone grab his shirt. He looked and saw it was the kidded he saved from the ursa.

Y/n PoV

Me: "Oh it's you, I've was going to look for you?" I said as he became confused.

???: "Y-you did, w-why?" He asked kind of scared. I notice there was blood on his shirt and there are cuts that look new and scars on his arm.

Me: "To ask where are your parents, you look too young to be here by yourself." I then saw his eyes started to tear up as he put his head down.

???: "I don't know my parents." What how does he not know his parents, well I don't know mines either.

I put my hand on his and smile at him to show him it's going to be fine.

Me: "Don't worry I don't know my parents either and you can come with me." He smiled back and wipe his tears.

???: "Okay."

Y/n: "What's your name?" He looked confused.

???: "Um they called me Simon, so I guess that's my name." I became confused as to who is 'they'.

I notice that he as white fox ears and a white tail, he must be a fox faunes.

Me: "Come on it's getting dark, I know someone who can help and don't worry he won't harm you." I said as he nod his head.

As we was walking to Ozpin's office there wasn't anybody in the halls, they must be sleep. We arrived at his office as he was drinking his mug.

Ozpin: "Y/n what can I do for you?" He then looks at the boy. "Who's that?"

Me: "This is Simon, I saved him from an ursa in Vale, he has no parents and he is hurt, I want to help him." I said as Ozpin got up. He walked towards us and Simon hid behind me. "It's okay, I promise." I smiled at him as he came from behind me.

Ozpin: "Are you okay Simon?" He asked.

Simon: "My arm's hurt." He said showing the scars and cuts as Ozpin examined them.

Ozpin: "Take him to the nurse, I'll meet you there."

*Time Skip*

After getting Simon fixed up, he was laying on the bed resting, I mean he was scared for bit until I calmed he dow. Ozpin came to us with my teammates with him.

Ozpin: "Y/n there is something I have to tell you, about Simon." I shook my head. "Well Simon was in a illegal lab experiment along with with other kids in the age of seven years old that were taken from there parents. Him and some other kids were faunus that were experimented on, that was until the lab was attacked by white fang killing every scientist but the kids were caught in the wildfire, but the only surviver was Simon. This all happened yesterday. Luckily he was lucky enough to find you. And it's to risky to take him somewhere else, so I'm asking you Y/n and you're team will you help take care him in Beacon?"
That was a lot to take in, but it made me feel sad, because me and him are the same in a way because when I was a kid I was abused and left with scars and we both experienced pain and suffering, not to mention but we both don't know our real parents, so to me he is like a little brother that I have to protect. I look at my teammates as they smiled and nodded their heads.

Y/n: "Yeah Ozpin we will." I said as Ozpin smiled.

Killua: "He can stay at our dorm, we have an extra bed he can sleep on."

Ozpin: "You can pick him up tomorrow, but for now rest up." He said as we then left.

I'll protect Simon, I'll make sure he is strong enough to face whatever challenge he faces.

So that concludes this chapter, I'll give a bio to Simon and maybe Menma and Killua to explain them better. And be warned the fall of beacon will be different. Maybe sad to some. Who knows maybe.