Onto The Rest

As Y/n started to slowly wake up he notice that he was in a tent. He rub his face as he started to believe what had happened was a dream. He got up and walked out as the tribe members started to stare at him. Vernal noticed him and went to notify Raven.

Raven: "Glad you're finally awake, I put a sleeping drug in your drink so you won't leave and tire yourself out and die, I didn't even think it would last that long, you must have been exhausted." She said as she walked to him.

Y/n: "What happened, how long was I sleep?" He asked.

Raven: "You was sleep for a couple days, but nothing much happened, Yang came by she wanted me to take her to go help Ruby and that's about it."

Y/n: 'If he wasn't here than he is probably at another location.' He thought. "Can you take me to them?" He asked as she looked away.

Raven: "I thought you were looking for someone?" She asked in disbelief.

Y/n: "I am, if he isn't here than he is probably somewhere else that I'll find by chance, besides I have other things I have to do." He said as she walked back to her tent and motioned him to follow her.

He followed her all the way to the back as she drew her sword.

Raven: "I'm not stopping you just... go." She said as she opened a red portal.

Before he walked through it she quickly hugged him and he hug her back.

Raven: "You we're always like a son to me." She said they let go.

As he walked through there was people starring at him. It was Qrow Ruby, and a kid with a farm outfit.

Y/n: "Where are we?" He asked as Ruby went to try and hug him but he side stepped out the way.

The farmer kid who is Oscar with Ozpin in his body then explained the situation to Y/n.

Y/n: 'So Salem is the one we have to stop, if she's such a big threat.' He thought while sitting on the couch.

*Time Skip*
Y/n PoV

It was now night time and we was headed to Haven Academy. The school is big but not like Beacon. We made it inside and saw a guy with gray hair and a beard, him and Qrow was having a conversation until Yang spoke up.

Yang: "Mom?" She questioned as Qrow shot at a Raven.

It flew next to Leo, the head master, and transformed into Raven.

"Oh that makes sense." I said.

Her and Qrow was talking as she stepped down and created a portal and fireball shot at Ruby but I blocked it with my sword. Four people came out as two other people followed shortly after.

One of them was a man wearing red armor similar to Ravens.