Fall Aftermath

Y/n is now at the hospital recovering from a eye transplant. There was only bandages on his left eye so he can still see, but he wore an eyepatch just to be safe. He than heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." He said as Qrow walked in.

Qrow: "How's it going kid?" He asked as Y/n looked out the window.

Y/n: "Fine I guess." He said as more people walked in.

It was Pyrrah and Yang. Pyrrah ran to him and hugged him.

Pyrrah: "Thank you so much Y/n, if it wasn't for you I would have died." She said as she let go of him.

Y/n: "What happened?"

*Time Skip*

A day later, Ruby was still sleep and Y/n is outside watching Tai and Yang train.

"Hey how are you doing?" He turned to see Summer.

Y/n: "Fine, it's just hard." He said as she sat next to him.

Summer: "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

He sat there in silence for a couple of seconds.

Y/n: "I'm just trying to get over it." She then hugged him and got up.

Summer: "Well if you want to talk just come to me." She walked back in the house.

Y/n sat there in silence, with his head low, with the memory of the man who took his brother eye and his brother dying. He then got up and walked away from the house.

Tai: "Hey where are you going?" He asked as Y/n stopped and turned to look at him.

Y/n: "I'm just walking, I'll be fine." He said emotionless.

With Qrow

Summer: "Qrow I don't know what do with him, he just seems like a empty shell." She was pacing back and forth. "And Ruby, I just hopes she wakes up soon."

Qrow: "Well how else would you feel if you lost your flesh and blood." She turned to him.

Summer: "What do you mean?" She asked curiously.

Qrow sat up.

Qrow: "Well if I tell you, don't push him to hard if he's not ready to open up to anyone else." He said as she sat down and nodded. "Well I'll tell you what happened that down when beacon fell. I found Y/n with his eyes bleeding and tears in them, I looked at his hand there was blood in them. I asked him what happened and he didn't respond all he did was fall unconscious. I look at his hand to see someone's eyeball, I didn't want him to loose it cause I thought it meant something to him, so I just left it in his hand."

Summer: "Wait so that's why there are bandages over his left eye, he put someone else's eye into his?" She asked hopping it wasn't true.

But Qrow nodded as she wasn't happy with the answer.

Qrow: "But that just wasn't someone's eye, it was his brothers, Menma Uchiha, he seemed like a good kid, he loved Y/n like his brother."

Summer: "But why did he take his eye?"

Qrow: "What Y/n told me was that, Menma wanted him to, he said it would make him stronger." Summer became saddened.

Summer: "So what about the other, or did he only take one."

Qrow: "Some weird guy took it, Y/n said the guy who has it wanted Menma's power, and now Y/n is doing what he can to bring himself together." Summer than got up.

Summer: "Is there something we can do to help Y/n, there has to be!" She said ad he shook his head.

Qrow: "If there was something I didn't try, he would probably be in a better mood right now, but give him some space, he just lost his brother." He said as she hesitantly nodded. "We should go check on Ruby." He said as she nodded.