Fall

(Team Name) and Simon was now at the Vytal Festival watching team Rwby fight another team.

Simon: "Woah they're so cool, but not as cool as you guys though." He said to the team as they felt proud.

As the match ended with team Rwby winning Y/n left to go use the bathroom, on the way he saw a girl with black hair and green eyes wink at him. He thought it felt familiar but he just shook it off.

Simon: "You guy's were awesome, the fight was amazing, and the way you used your semblance." He heard Simon say.

He just chuckled and walked to him.

Yang: "Aww thanks Simon that means a lot to us." She said happily.

Weiss: "Yeah thanks with your cute little fox ears." She said as she rubbed his head.

Simon: "I'm not cute, Y/n said I'm deadly and strong." He said as he pouted.

Y/n: "I said you can be strong not deadly." He said as they turned to him. "What are you doing here by yourself?"

Simon: "Killua and Menma said that I can." He said as he walked to him.

Y/n: "But what if a stranger was to try and hurt you or take you?" He asked as he poked his forehead.

Simon: "But that won't happen when I freeze them." He said as Y/n grabbed his and started shaking him making team rwby laugh at their antics.

Y/n: "Any way thanks for watching him." He said to the team.

Ruby: "Uh no problem." She said nervously.

Weiss: "Me and Blake will catch up with you guy's later, come on Blake." She said as they left.

Yang: "So Y/n and Simon do you and your team want to hang out with our team?" She asked as Y/n looked to Simon.

"What?" The little kid said not knowing what's going on.

Y/n: "Do you want to hang out with them, I mean you are kind of a fanboy to fighting." He asked as Simon smiled brightly.

Simon: "Yeah!" He said excitedly.

Y/n: "Well I guess we can." He said as the two girls smiled. "Were do we meet?"

Ruby: "We can meet a the fair." He said as Y/n nodded.

Y/n: "Come on Simon, let's go get Menma and Killua." He said as Simon jumped on his back.

As they walked away Ruby and Yang felt sad and guilty at how Y/n treats Simon like a brother, like how they should have did to him.

*Time Skip*

As (Team Name) and team Rwby was walking with each other at the fair the only talking was between Simon and team Rwby.

Blake: "So Simon what is your semblance?" She asked.

Simon: "I can make freeze things and make Ice, I would show you but Y/n said it would be dangerous."