Accepting Myself

Y/n was trying to hit Madara but he kept dodging and blocking all his attacks.

Madara: "It's useless, your not going to win like this." He said as he then punched him in the stomach.

Y/n stumbled back and tried to rush him but he grabbed his head and pushed him to a tree. Y/n tried to get up but failed, he gave up and sat there.

Y/n: "Out of all people... why her?" He asked as Madara sat next to him.

Madara: "I don't know, maybe it was out of love." He said as Y/n's felt more angry as he got up.

Y/n: "Is it because she's evil and you are too, is that why you came to me, so I can join her like you did?" He said as Madara also gotten up.

Madara: "No, I don't want you to join her, I want you to do things that you want to do." He said as he walked closer to him and hugged him. "I lost Menma and I don't want to lose my last son." He said as he hugged back and tears started to fall out of Y/n's eyes.

Time Skip

Ruby and the others was fighting a giant robot having a hard time while Yang and Blake was fighting Adam.

Sasuke: "What ever that thing is made of, it's strong." He said as he blew a fireball at the mech.

Sasuke then activated his Mangekeyo and used his susanoo. He shot a inferno arrow at the robot as it only did a good amount of damage but not enough.

Nora: "What do we do?" She asked.

Ruby: "I-I don't know, but we have to keep fight."

Out of no where a fire ball hit the giant robot making it stumble backwards.

"Your not holding back Sasuke are you? Cause I hope not." They heard a familiar voice call out in the forest.

They saw it was Y/n as they happy to see him, but they also saw Madara behind him as they instantly stood guard.

Sasuke: "It's about time you showed up, I was starting to think that you left." He said as he was unbothered by Madara behind. "Who's the old man you brought with you?" He asked as Y/n chuckled.

Y/n: "He's my father, he's going to help us." He said as the rest of them relaxed. "Just one time."

Ruby: "We'll take all the help we can get, what are you going to do?" She asked as he walked to the cliff.

Madara: "Is there someone in there?" He asked.

Weiss: "Yes." She answered.

Sasuke: "Y/n what is he doing?" Y/n didn't answer as he just watched.

Madara: "Observe."

Madara: Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation

The giant fire hit the mech making it fall back along with an arm, Y/n was mesmerized, Sasuke was in complete shock, and the others had thought differently

Ruby: "That was... so awesome!" She screamed in excitement.

Weiss: "Ruby he's still our enemy." She said as Ruby stopped and ready her weapon.

Y/n was still in thought looking at the damage his father had done.

Y/n: (That's unreal, he's stronger than all of us here, he can take on everyone by himself.) He thought.

Madara: "Y/n." He called snapping Y/n out of his thoughts. "I must leave now, you and the rest of whatever this is can take care of it from here." He began to walk away but stopped. "And by the way your hair is turning white." He said as everyone started to notice.

Nora: "Look it is, it's like he's getting old." She pointed out.

Qrow: "Wait!" He called out to Madara as he stopped and turned his head towards him, making him feeling fear. "Why aren't you helping us against Salem, we could use all the help we could get." Everyone except Y/n was looking for his answer.

Madara: "I'm not your enemy, the only one that should be worried about me is Y/n, that's all that matters." He said as Ruby looked towards Y/n in concern.

Y/n: "I won't lose... to you... or her!" He said as Madara smirked.

"Only time will tell Y/n, only time will tell." He said as he disappeared into the forrest.

Yang and Blake reunited with them as they noticed Y/n.

Weiss: "So he's not a bad guy after all." She said in relief. "I don't think we would have taken him."

Yang: "Who?"

Y/n PoV

"He never was." I said.

Jaune: "So how did he 'ya know' with Salem she's evil?"

Weiss: "I mean he does got the looks and he seems charming." She said as I sighed.

I sensed something big in the ocean, I look to see a big grimm walking in the water headed towards something, "Enough, look." I told them as they saw it.

Ruby: "It's headed towards argus, we have to do something." She said as everyone got on the bullhead.

The sea monster grimm was using it's fire breath ripping through the shields. Ruby decided we were going to stop it, we have to. Ren used his semblance to cloak us with the help of Jaune but didn't last very long. Ruby jumped on Weiss glyph as she flown in front of the grimm with the help of Yang and Nora shooting it. She had her eyes closed trying to focus but wasn't able to as the grimm was about to attack her but a blinding light froze the grimm into a statue and made my entire body feel like it was being burned all over.

Third Person PoV

Y/n screamed in pain, because of Ruby's silver eyes, as he fell back, just in time for Jaune to catch him. His body was feeling as if he was being burned.

Qrow: "It's him being part grimm and Ruby's silver eyes, it looks like he will get the same effect on a grimm but not as much." He said as they looked at him in concern.

*Time Skip*

Y/n woken sitting with his back against the wall next to Yang, he slowly started to feel around his upper body as it felt like it was stinging making him flinch in pain.

Yang: "It's great to see you still up and alive." She said almost nervously.

Y/n: "What happened to it?" He asked referring to the sea grimm.

Yang: "We destroyed it after you got knocked out."

Y/n: "Where are we headed to?"

Yang: "To Atlas." She answered.

He started to rub his right eye and remember what his father told him.

"You're an Uchiha and you are part grimm because of your mother, be careful and don't let your grimm part take over."