Curse Mark Awakening

After Y/n was rested up for the next day, he was to fight in Ms.Goodwitch class.

Killua: "Are you sure you want to do this, I mean you still are kind of injured from being beaten to near death." He asked as they was walking to her class.

B/n: "And don't forget that you still have that sickness."

Y/n: "I'll be fine, if something happens I'll forfeit."

Killua: "Do you even know who you are even fighting?"

Y/n: "No, who?"

Killua: "I don't know, I guess you will have to find out."

When they entered the class they was the first team there, after a couple seconds the rest of the other teams was starting to come in and take their seats.

Goodwitch: "Class as you may know there was an incident in Emerald Forest with Y/n Uchiha, and today he is going test his performance in combat, would any of you would like to spar with him?"

The class was silent until someone spoke up.

Ruby: "I'll do it." She said as she raised her hand.

Goodwitch: "Both of you go and get ready in the locker rooms."

When Y/n was in the locker room he felt a sharp pain on his neck, the same spot where he was bitten by Orochimaru.

Y/n: "Whatever he did to me I don't feel that sickness anymore, but it is making my neck hurt a bit."

Ruby PoV

Me: (What's taking Y/n so long, I mean he still is kind of injured so I might have to go easy on him.)

I then saw Y/n walk on the arena.

Y/n: "Don't go easy on me."

Me: "Are you sure, you are still injured."

Y/n: "Yes, I want to see how strong I am."

Me: (I can't believe how strong he is even after almost dying and being injured. I think it's because of how me and my family treated him throughout those years. But still he is a brother and I have to help him by any way I can. So if he doesn't want me to go easy than I won't.)

Third Person PoV

Goodwitch: "Begin."

They both charged at each other with both their weapons clashing each other. They both try to hit each other but their weapons keep clashing.
Y/n: "So you've been training I see." He said they both had their weapons pushing each other.

Ruby: "Yeah so I can be strong enough to protect everyone even you." She then dragged her and his weapon down and kicked him on the chest.

He went back a couple feet but recovered quickly.

Y/n: "It doesn't matter how strong you get you can't always save everyone."

Ruby: "I'll show you!" She then charged at him with her semblance.

Y/n saw this coming and activated his sharingan, when he did he felt more pain on his neck. He fell to the ground holding his neck as black marks start to take over half of his body.

 He fell to the ground holding his neck as black marks start to take over half of his body