A Curse or A Blessing

As Cardin was charging at B/n (Brother Name), he was thinking all this time he was looking for his younger brother, he found him,Y/n.

Cardin: "I'm going to wipe the floor with you!" Cardin said as he was about to swing his mace, B/n sidestepped and kicked his leg making him drop on one knee.
Cardin: "What the ?!?" He said before getting punched in the face getting knocked out.

Goodwitch: "Cardin is knocked out, which means B/n is the winner" she said as Cardin's team came to get him.

Time Skip

Ruby: "That was so awesome B/n, how did you know he was that close?" She said as she was following him to his dorm.

B/n: "Thanks uh..."

Ruby: "Ruby and what's you're weapon by the way?" She asked as B/n became more annoyed.

B/n: "Look I got to go see my team so see ya later". He said as he ran off.

Y/n PoV

???: "Hey Y/n!" I heard someone call out to me.

I turned around to see B/n, "I wanted to talk to you about something, something important" he said as his face was serious. "Sure go on ahead" I said, "Well me and you are an Uchiha right" I said as I nod, "Well what if I tell you that me and you are brothers", what is he talking about I don't believe, "What are you talking about?" I asked curiously.

B/n: " Well I got no proof, but I can tell you how our mom and dad lost you, it all started three years after you were born, I was only five at the time, in our village, the Uchiha compound, we were attacked by the Branwen tribe. Many people died including our parents. You was taken by a women in red armor and black hair, I tried to stop her but she was too strong, thats why after that day I never stopped working to get you back and here I am standing in front of you. I'm sorry I couldn't save you then but let me help you now."

It all makes sense, the reason I was only in that hell house is because of Raven and her tribe, but why did they did those things to me, but it doesn't matter because they will all pay.

Y/n: "No don't be sorry, all that matters is that we are here together now" I said as I hugged him.

B/n: "Thank you little brother" He said as he hugged back, I could hear him crying a bit.

Y/n: "Well we better get going we don't want to be late." I said as we left to our next class"

Time Skip

After me and my brother was hanging out, I met with Killua in the dorm on his scroll.

Killua: "Hey where have you've been" he said as he was concerned.

Y/n: "Well I was hanging out with B/n, come to find out he is my real brother." I said as he was shocked by my statement.

Y/n: "We all should hang out sometime when we can" I said as he chuckled a bit.

Killua: "Yeah sure, but were is he any way"

Y/n: "He said he was going to look around and come to the dorm when he is done, he should let himself in he has his own key."

Killua: "Well we should get to bed for tomorrow, I heard we was going on a field"

In Dream

"I love you Y/n"
Lies
"I love you"
All lies by Raven, she and her tribe is the reason I had to deal with pain of living with that family.
"WAKE UP!"
Reality

Killua: "Dude hurry up and get ready we got like 20 minutes left" he said I tried to get up but trip and fall.

Killua: "Be careful you're still sick, we don't want you coughing blood everywhere"