Curse Mark Awakening Pt. 2

I have decided to give B/n a name and that will be Menma.

After the day Y/n's curse mark developed more, he got a couple stares from his team and rwby.

Intercom: "Will Team T/n(Team Name) come to Ozpin's office."

When they arrived to his office they saw Kakashi and Itachi there.

Y/n: "Kakashi and Itachi what are you doing here?"

Itachi: "We are here to help you with your curse mark."

Kakashi: "Y/n who are you're teammates?"

Killua: "I'm Killua Zoldyck"

Menma: "I'm Menma Uchiha"

Itachi: "Another Uchiha never seen you around."

Menma: "That's because I was in Misteral, I was there when the village was attacked, thats when I lost Y/n and my parents."

Itachi: "So your his brother, well it's nice to meet you."

Kakashi: "Why is there only three of you where is your fourth."

Killua: "Well we don't have one." He said chuckling a bit.

Kakahi: "Ozpin is there anywhere we can work?"

Ozpin: "Well there is the cliffside, it has an open area and a lot of space."

They left his office to go to the cliff.

Kakashi alright you three, for start we are going to do sparing match, Killua and Menma against Y/n, so I can see how the curse mark works." They nod and got into there stance.

Menma: "Killua let's not hold back." He said as he activated his sharingan.

Killua: "Yeah alright." He chuckled and lightning started to form around his body.

Y/n: (This is going to be a pain.)

Menma was the first to charge and Killua behind him, he shot a fireball and Y/n shot one back, there fireballs was pushing back and forth trying to get the advantage. "Lightning palm" Killua said as he shot lightning out of his hands making Menma fireball stronger, pushing it forward as became closer to Y/n. Then the curse mark started to take over his body.

He dodged the lightning fireball making it create a large explosion, big enough the entire academy notice.

Ozpin: "Please excuse the explosion, it's a couple students training." He said in the intercom.

When the dust cleared they saw Y/n but different.

Y/n then rushed them, he jump kicked Killua knocking him down

Y/n then rushed them, he jump kicked Killua knocking him down. He then got back up quickly threw a couple punches at him. They kept dodging each other hits until Menma shot a dragon flame towards, luckily Killua was able to dodge but Y/n wasn't as he got hit.