Know Pain

(3rd Person PoV)

Y/n: "You know whats wrong" He said as he pointed at all them "All of you"
He said gaining a confused look by Ozpin.

Summer: "Y/n, son that's why were here to make thing's right with, I-I've been seen very sad after you left" Summer said.

Y/n: "Summer" he said to her very coldly "You're not my mother, I am not a Rose, I am not a xiao long, I am an Uchiha, you will never be family and I don't care how you felt" he said making her and Ruby cry and Yang and Tai angry.

Ozpin: "Can someone please explain to me what is going on!" He said said yelling

Y/n: "I'll tell you since they probably never told you, better yet I'll show you" he said making him confused.
He said as he put Ozpin in a genjutsu showing him everything they put him through all the abuse, neglect, and the harsh things they said to him.

When Ozpin went back to reality he looked at the family with disappointment.
Ozpin: "I can't believe you all did this, to a innocent child" he said as he shocked the family but Raven and Qrow.
Tai got very frustrated and slapped Y/n and grabbed him by the collar and lifted him up a bit.

Raven and Qrow: "Let him go!!" They said as they rushed over there to stop him but Y/n gestured them to stop as they did.
Y/n then looks at Tai in the eyes and grabbed his wrist as Tai struggled a bit to be released.

Tai: "I'm sorry Y/n I didn't meant to please forgive me"

Y/n: "I can see you didn't change" he said as he clenched his fist "but I have" he said as he punched Tai in the stomach sending him into the wall making Ruby and Yang rush to help him up.

Yang and Ruby: "Dad are you okay" they asked.

Tai: "Yeah thanks girls" he said then Yang walked angrily towards him but Y/n.

Y/n: "Save your strength all of you" He said then everybody started to stare at him. "Because I want fight you all to show you all how weak I am" I said getting a gasped from them.

Ozpin: "Are you sure about this, think about what you are doing?"

Y/n: "I am and also Raven and Qrow you can help them if you want to I wont hate you for it" I said as they nod their heads.

Ozpin: "Okay I'll let you fight in the arena" he said with worry on his face.

Y/n: "That's if they want to do it" he said as thought about it, "If I lose I'll forgive you no matter what" he said as they shot their heads up.

Summer: "And if you win?"

Y/n: "I want nothing to do with your family"

ST and RY: "Deal" they said with determination.

(Time Skip)
Y/n PoV

Killua: "Are you sure you want to do this I mean it's you against a whole team"

Y/n: "I'm positive Killua" I said as I smiled.

Killua: "Fine but be careful"

(Time Skip)
As I was waiting on the arena for them to arrive I saw Ozpin and Glynda along with the rest of team Rwby and Killua watching.

Then I saw them approaching to the arena with their weapons along with Raven and Qrow.

Y/n: "You finally showed up took ya long enough" I said as they glared at me.

Raven: "Sorry Y/n I didn't want to do this" she said as her and Qrow looked down.

Y/n: "Don't worry just don't hold back" I said to them as I ready me weapon as they did the same.