5 years later(sneak peek)

Just like everything else, We had left as soon as we came. I walked next to Shiemi and Akira,
"Do you think we could actually become a demon slayer?"
"N.....not really. But we have to try."
I stared down at my foot and sigh.
"What if we die?"
Shiemi stared at me and held both of my shoulders roughly, making me look up at her.
"Don't say that! You don't know if that will happen, so you have to keep trying to look on the bright side!"
I was shocked that Shiemi would react like this. I nodded my head and patted her head.

We all went back to the village, but we saw a old mens there. It felt like where ever we go, they would be there. They were still trying to catch us. I nudged Shiemi, signaling for her to run. She quickly sprinted away. I look towards Akira and we both nodded our heads. We heard a loud crash behind us, and we turned around. The men also turned their heads and started to run towards us. We both sprinted to Shiemi. There was a hill and we ran up it. Shiemi was down the hill crouched down. I tripped and rolled down to her. Akira was still halfway through. Shiemi and I started to throw rocks at the old mens. Akira quickly avoided them all. When he was near us I threw a big rock at one of the men's. We all then started to run and Shiemi led them to a cliff with water below it. She ran to the edge of the cliff and then quickly caught herself with a tree, quickly climbing it. Akira and I got our rocks ready, when the men were nearing the cliff we started to throw rocks at them.

5 Years later
We all grew up so fast, it like just yesterday we were little kids. Shiemi was making paper cranes and Akira was playing his flute, while I was preparing food. Nothing changed. It was just like we were young again. With all of us all free, I still felt sad. We lost so many friends, people, and family. I felt guilty... If I didn't make us escape, then would they all die?

I turned to Shiemi. She looked angelic with the light shining down at her. She had a small soft smile on her face. I turned to Akira as he was playing his flute, the music sounded beautiful. We were still on the loose. We were still getting chased, but it was okay because as long as Akira and Shiemi were safe I was happy. We are now demon slayers.

That night we all had to go to our missions. We were new to this stuff. But not killing demons. The demon was a bit stronger than we thought.

I saw grip onto Akira's arm tightly.
"Why bother to protect each other? I mean I'm going to kill you all anyway."
"Why? I protect them because I Promised." "Because I care about them." "Because we're family."
Shiemi attacked from behind him while I was attacking in front. Akira was distracting him.
"I protect them because I'm their PROTECTION."
With a quick slice, the demons head rolled down. I kicked his body down and put one foot on it. I glared down at the demon with wrath.

"I'm their wrath, insanity. I'm their chaos. If you dare make them the slightest upset. I'll kill you, I don't hesitate."

As the demon disappeared, I walked to Shiemi and Akira.
"Are you okay?"
Akira nodded his head and looked down.
"I couldn't do anything."
"You distracted him. You pushed me out of the way even if it meant you die."
I hugged him and patted his head.
"Thank you."
I got up and helped him up.
"Shiemi do you have medicine?"
"Umm.. I-I should."
Before I knew it a weirdo came to us and smiled crazily at Shiemi.
"What a beautiful girl..so cute and soft..I bet your skin is soft and smooth."
He reached his hand out, but I slapped it away from Shiemi harshly.
"Please don't touch her."
He looked at me angered.
"Don't interfere you wench!"
He took out a knife and charged towards me. When he got close enough Akira grabbed his wrist and twisted it.
"Please don't touch us-
The man suddenly tried to grab onto Shiemi's hair, but she was fast enough to back away. I snapped and took his hand, breaking it. He had it coming.
"I told you to not touch her."
We all walked away with Shiemi being at the opposite side of the man.
"W-wait! I need her!"
The man was calling out to us, but we only ignored him not caring anymore.