Demon slayers

Three years later

We all had worked so hard to get to this point. There was no way of us turning back now, I looked to Shiemi. She only smiled......I could see how broken she was. I turned to Akira, and he looked..... So..... Lost. We've been together through the tough and the thin....but will we always be together?

"We passed the test...."
"But, I'm so tired."
"W-well, I have some berries with me."
Akira and I turned to her and she showed us the berries in the bag. I took some and thanked her.
"We should get going now, I'm sure grandpa is waiting."
"Last one in the house is making dinner!"
Of course Shiemi was the fastest one, but Akira and I were trying to get ahead of each other which was a bit stupid because Shiemi was going to get to the house first.

"First!!!" Both Akira and I said at the same time.
"I was first!"
"No you weren't! You just said first first!!"
"That doesn't even make sense you idio-
"Children, you two should calm down."
The old man, who we now called grandpa, was chuckling at the both of us arguing.
"Why are these two fighting Shiemi?"
"W-well (Y/N) had said that who ever arrives here last gets to make dinner and so they started to argue who got here first, once they got here."
"You kids never change do you?"
"Well......we mature I guess?"
Akira only hit my head.
"Some of us don't."
I glared up at him and crossed my arms.
"You two know that I can just make dinner right? I am the adult."
"No. It's okay. We are trying to help you so you just have to sit down and relax. You so old so don't work to hard."

2 years later

"SHIEMI! SHE'S ATTACKING FROM ABOVE!"
Shiemi looked up saw the demon three inches above from her.
"I GOT YOU NOW HUMA-
Before the demon could even finish their sentence Shiemi already had sliced off their neck.

"How?! You damn slayer!!!"

Shiemi looked to them with a pitied look.
"I'm sorry. I hope you end up in a better life...."

"She's the Feather Pillar. What do you expect? She's the one Pillar that every demon we had encountered wanted to fight."

We watched as the demon disappeared. I walked to Shiemi and she only smiled. She had put down three flowers to the demons clothes.

"Let's go home."
I held her hand and wrapped my arm around Akira's arm.

"LETS GO!!!!"
"Your quite happy right now."
"Wellllll, we are finally going home after a long mission!"
He only shook his head and sigh.

4 years later
We are now Hashiras. It was hard work and now we finally had what we wanted. But it didn't feel like I had succeeded. We were going on harder mission and that meant that I had to make sure Akira and Shiemi were safe.
"I-It's nice to meet you all..."
All three of us had bowed. I nodded my head and Akira just stared blankly at the ground. We looked quite different now. Shiemi had her hair in low buns, Akira's hair grew longer and it made him look prettier, my hair grew longer and I look like I had showed much emotion. I stared at Shiemi.... She was so short back then, but now she's the tallest. I turned to Akira, he was the tallest, but now he wasn't. I stared back at the Hashiras. I used to be the tallest.....WAIT A MINUTE!!! WHY AM I THE SHORTEST ONE NOW?!!!

We all had been invited to get some dinner together for getting so far.
"I-I'm sorry."
Shiemi bowed.
"I'm afraid we won't be coming......"
"Those two are just being shy.. We're coming.."
Akira glared at me and Shiemi just gave me a worried look. I gave them a gentle smile. I took both of their hands and rubbed them gently. In a quiet and gentle voice I say,
"Let's go. I had already told grandpa that this might happened. So he already knows we're out eating with them."

"I heard the dumplings here were really good!"
"Really? I never had anything from this restaurant before, but I still hear people talk about it."
Everyone was talking, but Akira, Shiemi, and I were just watching. I started to drink my water.
"You think we could drink?"
I started to choke on my water, which made all the Hashiras looked my way.
"(Y-Y/N)! Be careful!"
Shiemi started to pat my back.
"W-was it something I said?"
I turned to her then to the Hashiras and bowed my head as a 'I'm sorry' then turned to Shiemi and patted her head.
"No, don't worry."
She only relaxed and sigh out of relief.
"Th-that's good. Anyway do you think we can drink?"

Next three chapters are just what would happen if one of them were to fight a demon almost as strong as a upper moon and died.....sorry