Bonus(cause im sad)

I love this image XD I did this quiz in quotev and I got this as a result. The quiz is called 'Are you a psycho or just edgy?' I'm sad that I killed off SHIEMI!!! So I'm going to make this random chpt where reader, Akira, and Shiemi are back as kids and they meet the Hashiras.

"These kids were found in the woods. They seemed to not have a home so I hope one of you will take care of them for a bit."
The Hashiras watched as three cute little kids walked in front of Oyakata.
"H-hello.."-Shiemi
"Good afternoon."-Akira
"It's nice to meet you all."-(Y/N)
"Ah! What cute little kids!"

I watched as the Hashira with pink and green hair squealed. I sigh, 'What is she doing?' I felt Akira tug onto my haori. Shiemi was cowering behind Akira.
"I'm (Y/N), this guy is Akira and the girl is Shiemi." The three of us bowed down to the Hashiras.
"Your all so polite!"
I honestly didn't know what to think..... Everyone looked a little odd or crazy...I shook off the thoughts and felt Oyakata pat my shoulder.
"Why don't you guys find someone?"
I nodded my head and turned to Shiemi.
"Who do you want to go with?"
She seemed to be thinking so I turned to Akira.
"Who are you going with?"
"I'm thinking Insect pillar."
"M-me too."
I nodded my head.
"Okay. We'll be going with the Insect pillar."

We were at the butterfly estate and Shiemi looked around in awe.
"I-it's so pretty here!"
She smiled widely and Akira and I watched as butterflies flew around.
"Shiemi suddenly look really angelic....where is that light coming from?"
Akira shrugged his shoulders and walked in the estate.

When we were inside Shinobu had looked down to us and smiled.
"You three could help me?"
"I hear you make poison.... A-and I want to learn more....s-so can I watch you?"
Shinobu nodded her head and Shiemi followed her. I turned around and saw three little girls. They seem to be about the same age as us. I looked away and ran into the garden.

"Do you still have your flute?"
"Yeah. It's right here."
Akira took out his flute and looked to me and smiled.
"You want me to play it?"
I nodded my head and sat down swinging my legs.
"I want to try singing a song I heard Shiemi sung once."
Akira played his flute and I waited until I heard the part where Shiemi usually starts singing at. Before I could open my mouth to sing I heard screaming.
"MONITSU!"
"Inosuke stop!"
"Stop! Can't you see your scaring Nezuko!"
I sigh and looked to Akira. He stopped playing and looked towards the place I was staring at. We walked over and opened the door. There was a orange haired boy, a guy with a scar on his head, and a boar. Their attention was now at Akira and I.
"Excuse me, but could you quiet down? There are slayers who are trying to get their rest."
"Who are you kids? Are you lost?"
I shook my head.
"We'll be staying here for quiet some time so I hope to get to know you all better."
"FIGHT ME!!!!"
"INOSUKE STOP!!!"
"YOU CANT GO AROUND HURTING CHILDREN!!!"
I sigh and covered Akira's ears and then whispered in them,
"Cover your ears. The screaming is giving me a headache and it will do the same to you."
Akira nodded his head and covered his ears. I then cleared my throat and said in a loud voice,
"Excuse me! But your yelling is hurting my ears and like I said earlier, some slayers are trying to get their rest."
They immediately quiet down and apologized to us. Except the boar.
"What are you guys doing anyways?"
"Oh! We are training! You see we went on a mission and then we all got really injured so now that we have recovered, we have to get back into shape!"
I nodded my head.
"May we watch?"
"Sure!"
Both Akira and I watched as they trained. The Kanao girl was quiet impressive. She moved quickly and seemed to look smooth while running. She seemed to have the tiniest bit of grace in her.
"We can never catch her!"
I sigh at them. 'They lost motivation so quickly.' I stood up and went to the two boys.
"What motivates you?"
"NEZUKO-CHAN!"
"Getting stronger!"
I nodded my head.
"If you get stronger you can protect Nezuko. And image them praising you for it."
I turned to the boar.
"I'm sure you were able to do this. Though you do look weak so that's okay that you can't do it though."
"WHAT DID YOU SAY! SHUT UP OR I'LL RIP OFF YOUR ARMS!"
I walked back to Akira and smirked. He turned to me and sigh.
"You sure know how to motivate them."
We both chuckled and I smiled at him.
"I'm amazing aren't I?"
"Yes you are."

Their thoughts on you
Tanjiro: (Y/N) has a loud voice when they yelled at us. They seem to bit scary, but for a kid it impressed me how they managed to make us listen! They seem a bit wise for their age!
Zenitsu: SHIEMI IS SO ADORABLE!!! She helps me all the time and is always motivating me to get stronger! (Y/N) is something though....they managed to make Inosuke shut up....*shivers* they're a scary kid...
Inosuke: THAT STUPID KID! They said that I looked weak! DO I LOOK WEAK TO YOU!! Oh and that kids name... What was it? Shiemi? Bkira? What ever, but those two are so quiet and weak!! Shiemi is really fast though... I tried catching her, but every prime she ran away...I think she's faster than Monitsu.
Shinobu: Shiemi takes a interest in learning how to make poison! She's such a sweetheart and it's amusing how every time she hears about my moves her eyes sparkle. She called me beautiful once too! Akira is very smart and knows hot to make the poison just by examining it. (Y/N) is very strong, they once gently lifted up a bed with a slayer sleeping to try and find something they lost.